Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Schiada 21 RC?

Riverkid
    What about OrangePicker's 210? That boat is pretty stout...

mbrown2
    Lee at Schiada said he has 21 RC coming in this Thurs..He believes its an 1989.
    I talk to him earlier and he clued me in......thanks for the info.

mbrown2
    What about OrangePicker's 210? That boat is pretty stout...
    Yes, very stout...dream engine/dream boat/dream rigging....however, I want a boat that has more then two seats, and preferably not an open stringer boat....Wife would like a Schiada to be the next boat, but she would also like a little bit of the creature comforts...ie: hatch, bench, etc...

mbrown2
    BTW...appreciate all the feedback...this thread has definitely generated some leads...lots of lurkers out there
    Any leads would be appreciated.

Riverkid
    Yes, very stout...dream engine/dream boat/dream rigging....however, I want a boat that has more then two seats, and preferably not an open stringer boat....Wife would like a Schiada to be the next boat, but she would also like a little bit of the creature comforts...ie: hatch, bench, etc...
    I hear you. I passed on a really nice 20' back in the day for the same reasons... Too bad the timing wasn't right for Jeff's boat.
    Have you called Carson? He might know of a "loose" boat...

mbrown2
    I hear you. I passed on a really nice 20' back in the day for the same reasons... Too bad the timing wasn't right for Jeff's boat.
    Have you called Carson? He might know of a "loose" boat...
    Yeah on the blue boat, I hope not to make the waiting mistake a 3rd time.......I have not spoken to Carson but may give him a call....spoke to Lee about building a new one with a Carson motor, but that will be a last resort...

Jrocket
    MB,call me tomorrow and I'll check on the other 210 for you.

blackcloud75
    ......even the 21 1979 yellow one sold yesterday.
    slow poke......get on it dammit!!!!!

sawtooth
    I looked for a few years but everything I found that was really nice was way out of my $ range. I ended up buying a '77 that was very clean for a smoking price for a Schiada.....the only draw back is it is an IO. :idea: But I am not letting that stop me as I am converting it to a V Drive. Yes it is alot of work :cry: but I figure I will have less in it than the big doller boats I looked at and it will be just what I wanted. Just another way you can go, but it does not sound like money is a problem in your case. Good luck with your QUEST, you will not be disapointed.
    Chris

mbrown2
    Thanks Huff, Sawtooth....Lee is working on some prices for new, but that will be a last resort.....Even these boats take big depreciation hits, and I just took one on the DCB, so I am a little sour....even if I do never sell it.
    BC's 24 is extremely nice....but I started this journey to have a 21RC...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast