Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newby

crowning around
    Newby here! Been lurking for quite some time, enjoy most posts but some are a little controversial (can't we all just get along).
    Love the picture posting, especially of the pretty female members (sorry guys, just stating the obvious).
    I'll post from time to time......... still trying to figure out how to use the website and decipher some of the lingo (OP6, PM, etc.).
    BTW-house for rent in Havasu. I'll post mere info in the SPAM section.

OGShocker
    :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Welcome to the JUNGLE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Procraftkev
    :rollside: :rollside: Welcome to Hot Boat :rollside: :rollside:

FMluvswater
    Welcome to the forums, crowning around. :smile:
    PM=private message
    OP6=umm a secret "by invitation only" party that has gotten bigger and less secret over the years (I'm sure if I've got it wrong I'll be corrected )

Hardly Satisfied
    WELCOME ABOARD :rollside:

Wet Dream
    Newby here! Been lurking for quite some time, enjoy most posts but some are a little controversial (can't we all just get along).
    You're kidding, right? A little controversial? All of us get along? Dude, you might want to lurk a little longer. Just kidding. There is a wealth of knowledge here, drama, stupidity, cliques, bashing. Its alot like high school with the drama queens. But, its addicting as hell. Welcome!

Tom Brown
    Been lurking for quite some time, enjoy most posts but some are a little controversial (can't we all just get along).
    I'd like to fight you, crowning around. :idea:
    Oh..... and welcome. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

crowning around
    Thanks for the welcome all....except TB. I can't fight you TB. Everytime I get in a fight my wifey kicks my ass, so either way I get a whoopin'.
    I'll tell you what.....I'll fight you under one condition. You let me win and we tell everyone my uncle is Chuck Norris. Its a win, win situation.
    Your not expected to win, I win, and the Chuck Norris legacy continues.
    Its all good!

Wet Dream
    I'm taking a stab in the dark, but does your name have anything to with you owning a Crownline boat?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast