Thread: Just Joined, Great Site!

Robin Boyer
    Hello Everyone, I just found this Awesome Sight today! I like the looks of it and everne that is in it so far! I am sure this board is super cool! Anyways I am from the East Bay.. Walnut Creek to Be Exact, I have a boat over here and I am allways down to go fishing or boating.. I also have a Vacation week in August so if anyone wants to think about a boating bash at a lake or delta or somethen I like that the sounds of that. I am curious to ask were you guys are all from?
    Thanks again for lettting me be apart of this site, boating is like my passion ya know the feeling and love... So I am going to leave it at that!
    Thanks Everyone!

tamalewagon
    Welcome to the boards. What type of boat do you have? Where do you boat? etc.....

deltarat
    Welcome aboard, I live in Discovery Bay and I boat the Delta all the time. Any time you see a post for the Delta fell free to come on out and say hi. I know that there is quite a few people that live down in Concord and Walnut Creek.

acatitude
    Dam delta rat you know the last time I drove thru concord and walnut creek I was noticing the same thing........ I mentioned to Martha "damned Martha there sho is a lota folks livin in these towns now a days"

Robin Boyer
    Dam delta rat you know the last time I drove thru concord and walnut creek I was noticing the same thing........ I mentioned to Martha "damned Martha there sho is a lota folks livin in these towns now a days"
    Your telling me, Its amazing how many people really! Have you been on the road at commute time? Now were talken alot of people!

HP350SC
    Welcome Robin Boyer, the Delta group is a great bunch of peep's.
    Long ways from me unfortunately.
    hP350---->swingin' from the Delta nuts, and they are nuts

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    RB welcome to the jungle. Come on up to sacramento river for some fun sometime. BIG JOE :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

robsformula
    Robin welcome aboard, I am in the stockton area and love the delta

MR HARLEY
    Welcome aboard!!

a catered life
    welcome aboard...now type til your fingers hurt, done take anyone serious here, keep you really personal stuff to yourself and make sure to post pictures of where you go....and most of all have fun