Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Here!

brianthomas
    Hi guys, been lurking for better than a year now and thought I should say hello. Been boating since I was 5 and am now ummmmm,,,,,,,, ok 43. Had a 27ft. with a 502 and Bravo I when I got married but after several runabouts now own a new Searay 33ft Sundancer. I know, slow but comfortable. I did get the biggest motors available, twin MX 6.2s and Bravo III drives, also a 5Kw generator for A/C whenever we want and cabin entertainment for out 10 year old son and 7 y/o daughter. I spent slightly more than 50 nights on the boat last summer and the family was with me most of them.
    Heading to Phoenix in two weeks to see the inlaws with side trips to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Want to visit Havasu but time might be short.
    Great place to meet all of you, life seems to be great!

PlyaPlya22
    Hi guys, been lurking for better than a year now and thought I should say hello. Been boating since I was 5 and am now ummmmm,,,,,,,, ok 43. Had a 27ft. with a 502 and Bravo I when I got married but after several runabouts now own a new Searay 33ft Sundancer. I know, slow but comfortable. I did get the biggest motors available, twin MX 6.2s and Bravo III drives, also a 5Kw generator for A/C whenever we want and cabin entertainment for out 10 year old son and 7 y/o daughter. I spent slightly more than 50 nights on the boat last summer and the family was with me most of them.
    Heading to Phoenix in two weeks to see the inlaws with side trips to the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Want to visit Havasu but time might be short.
    Great place to meet all of you, life seems to be great!
    Welcome aboard BT. Sit down shut up and hold on...LOL :rollside: Many good times to be had here.
    PLYA

Jbb
    Do you like Gladiator movies?

76ANTHONY
    welcome to the boards. ok now make a list of who to watch out for :crossx:
    gladiator movies lmao

brianthomas
    Gladiator movies, you guys already lost me!

76ANTHONY
    dont be lost try and keep up. did you get your BOATCOP WEAR yet? dont forget to get your order in, its the hot item this year

brianthomas
    Noticed the website from Boatcop, ok, out comes the credit card, pay no attention to the moths.

brianthomas
    Sitting in a hotel in Chicago posting on the new wireless laptop, downing my 6th cold one and blowing on a REALLY cheap cigar. Boy do I miss the family

Jbb
    What are your thoughts on midgets in the shower?

brianthomas
    Let you know in the morning when I step out.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast