Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Thin in 2006

Foxy..
    I'm supporting you Linne!!
    But do not listen to a word of advise from me -
    Love you!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ok guys, you can count me in again this year. I was pretty successful last year, down 35 lbs. However I managed to gain it all back and then some. I just joined Weight Watchers last night and just started it this morning. I need to lose 62.6#!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I can't believe it. Doug and I are getting married so this time that is my motivation(along with tired of being the "big girl"). This forum really helped my stay accountable last year, so Linda I'm glad you started a new one for this year. Did you guys watch the Biggest Looser last night? That chick was down 25# in two weeks, that's awsome, I want to know their secrets. Well I stared this morning with ff yogurt, 1/4 c. egg beaters, 1 slice of turkey bacon, 2 c. water and 1 c. coffee. I need to wait on the excersise part for at least another week, just recently had a miscarriage, so the doc says no until I go back to him Oh well, as long as I am eating okay, that's a good start. I think this year we need to start posting some pics, if we all don't feel comfortable posting before, we can post "during and after". I like to see pics, it's good motivation. Anyway, now that I've written a story, it's good to see you guys again this year, and I know we can all do it!!!!!!!
    Welcome back, I have missed you! I think we did awesome supporting each other last year. Lets give it a go again!!!! :rollside:
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. Maybe timing just wasn't right.
    And thanks for your support Foxy. You and your skinny ass. :yuk: j/k, you know I love you.

Mrs. casean
    Ok guys, you can count me in again this year. I was pretty successful last year, down 35 lbs. However I managed to gain it all back and then some. I just joined Weight Watchers last night and just started it this morning. I need to lose 62.6#!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I can't believe it. Doug and I are getting married so this time that is my motivation(along with tired of being the "big girl"). This forum really helped my stay accountable last year, so Linda I'm glad you started a new one for this year. Did you guys watch the Biggest Looser last night? That chick was down 25# in two weeks, that's awsome, I want to know their secrets. Well I stared this morning with ff yogurt, 1/4 c. egg beaters, 1 slice of turkey bacon, 2 c. water and 1 c. coffee. I need to wait on the excersise part for at least another week, just recently had a miscarriage, so the doc says no until I go back to him Oh well, as long as I am eating okay, that's a good start. I think this year we need to start posting some pics, if we all don't feel comfortable posting before, we can post "during and after". I like to see pics, it's good motivation. Anyway, now that I've written a story, it's good to see you guys again this year, and I know we can all do it!!!!!!!
    I sure did watch Biggest Loser! That show is such great motivation. Those people worked hard and look at that success! I was so happy for both couples but the couple that won! I love that show! Well I'm glad you're here too! All the encouragement we can give and receive is great!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Ow!
    My chest is sore. :jawdrop: Guess I'll do a lower body session tomorrow.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Woo-Hoo! Down 2.5 pounds so far!

Mandelon
    MIssed the gym this am, but did go yesterday morning. Walked 9 holes of golf last night....of course had a couple of beers though...
    Food yesterday.
    Breakfast banana and a yogurt.
    snack turkey meat
    lunch tuna
    snack tangerine handful of party mix
    dinner, salmon and broccoli
    after golf.....In n Out cheeseburger ( doh! )
    Today.
    Breakfast Oatmeal
    Snack Sirimi, that fake crab fish product.
    lunch tuna, banana, yougurt
    snack tangerine
    dinner going out, will get seafood and pasta
    I can go all day without eating sometimes, but I know its not healthy. Trying to cut out soda, and beer. Except for binge drinking of course....
    Made it to the gym or jog/walking so far every day this week....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    So I made it to cardio/kickboxing last night and the gym for weights today.
    Today's menu was:
    fat free yogurt
    3 egg whites and one whole egg
    snack
    mini bagel w/tsp of butter
    4 dried apricots
    chicken salad w/lowfat ranch dressing
    orange
    dinner will be baked chicken (1/2 boneless skinless breast)
    cauli and broc mix
    small glass of fat free milk
    Feelin pretty good right now, but I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to fit working out into my schedule when I go back to school on Tuesday. School is from 8:45-3:15 M-F. I leave here at 7:30 and get home around 4:15 in time to drive the kiddies to Karate or boy scouts (which they have every day right now).
    I think I'm going to try to keep up with the kickboxing and squeeze in at least one 4 am morning at the gym, which will get me back home by 6 to get the kids ready for school. Hope it can work out that way. I couldn't do it last semester, and I ended up gaining 10 pounds. :yuk:

Mandelon
    Eating less isn't that hard. After a few days, big portions just make you feel gross if you eat them.

RiverToysJas
    I weighed in today (saturday is my "official weigh in day").....5 pounds lighter!!! I'm pleased so far.....but this is just the start.
    Linda, I'll be at the gym by 09:00 today!!!

C-2
    Eating less isn't that hard. After a few days, big portions just make you feel gross if you eat them.
    I agree. It's more habit than anything.
    Thus far it's going pretty easy, looking forward to a Monday weigh-in.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast