Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Thin in 2006

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I like the rowing machine because I can really concentrate on the body parts. Namely my abs. With each pull, I do a mini sit up, or sit back, I guess. I find that if I'm concentrating on that muscle group, I feel it more there.

Mandelon
    YOu guys are gonna be like that tv commercial where all the normal people show up to race with the pro's. The black guy on the bicycle, ringing the bell as he pedals by all the tour de france racers cracks me up....but the big guy in the front of the row boat, that's kicking out this big wake, as he races against the crew and skull teams is funny too.
    Jason you can row us back from Catalina....!!!

whats up everyone!shout out to my lavey boys.well i have been trying hard since turkey day or so.down 34lbs so far so not to bad should be more hit a little bump in january with a 8 day costa rican cruise where i just said the hell with it and threw the tri tip into the wind and put on 10lbs so i had to get that back off , but i got the ship headed in the right direction again.everyone keep up the good work summer is coming fast.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    whats up everyone!shout out to my lavey boys.well i have been trying hard since turkey day or so.down 34lbs so far so not to bad should be more hit a little bump in january with a 8 day costa rican cruise where i just said the hell with it and threw the tri tip into the wind and put on 10lbs so i had to get that back off , but i got the ship headed in the right direction again.everyone keep up the good work summer is coming fast.
    Wow Jimmy-Mac!!!!!!! 34 pounds! You go baby!!!!! What are you doing to lose the weight???
    :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    Jim that is great! Congrats on the hard work paying off!

trying the atkins style diet,if i just stick with it i do good,when i go to the river or rididng for the weekend i always screw up.if i can just get that handled i will be allright i think.linds thanks congrats on the new boat!

Mrs. casean
    trying the atkins style diet,if i just stick with it i do good,when i go to the river or rididng for the weekend i always screw up.if i can just get that handled i will be allright i think.linds thanks congrats on the new boat!
    Thanks Jim! Now if we only had a great place to rent again :idea: hehee!!! just kidding... our friends asked us when we were going back there... I broke them the news We really had a nice time there! Sounds like what you're doing is working great! So true though about going riding or to the river... you do great up till then then bam! come home and go on a crash diet It's all worth it though

Mandelon
    Hey Skinny is here! Bring that lavey to Catalina on Sunday!!!

Ms. AquaBoogie1
    Ok, I'm so embarASSed to say that when I went to weigh in yesterday I gained 2 LBS.!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to be good last week, but I think I was using most of my "points" for some alcohol(I'm not an alcoholic, just a drunk) ....Well now I now I need to cut back on that and use my "points" for wholesome food. I do get 35 extra points a week, so my leader at WW said to use those for the wine and such. Why does losing weight seem like its brain surgery, but we have no problem putting it on??????? :cry:
    Oh well, all I can say is I will try and do better from here on out. I am going to buy me some walking shoes today, that might help get me motivated :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ok, I'm so embarASSed to say that when I went to weigh in yesterday I gained 2 LBS.!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to be good last week, but I think I was using most of my "points" for some alcohol(I'm not an alcoholic, just a drunk) ....Well now I now I need to cut back on that and use my "points" for wholesome food. I do get 35 extra points a week, so my leader at WW said to use those for the wine and such. Why does losing weight seem like its brain surgery, but we have no problem putting it on??????? :cry:
    Oh well, all I can say is I will try and do better from here on out. I am going to buy me some walking shoes today, that might help get me motivated :rollside:
    2 pounds is no big deal. Don't be discouraged. I don't understand how alcohol makes us gain weight...I mean, we just pee it out, right????
    Go buy some new sneaks. I did that last weekend and man, what a difference. :rollside:
    I am not losing any pounds but defanately inches. I put on a belt this morning and had to tighten it by not just one but two holes. That was kind of cool. But how come I am not losing any pounds? Anyone? Am I just destined to be a big girl only firmer?? :yuk:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425