Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Thin in 2006

nodigg
    Ok folks, its that time again. Anyone with me? :rollside: I am going the low carb, low fat, low cal route. Worked wonders for me last year but I fell off the wagon, actually, I fell off and then got run over by the wagon.
    Join us for the L.A. marathon?? And who says you need to loose weight anyway!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Join us for the L.A. marathon?? And who says you need to loose weight anyway!
    The LA Marathon???? Maybe a 5k or 10k but I don't think I could pull off a marathon. Would kind of be an amazing goal to reach though. :idea:
    A teeny tiny update....progress is progress right??
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...93b/weight.png

riverbound
    :cry: I was doing pretty good eating until last night.
    Went to Fred's on Main St. in :cry: HB and had Nachos and 4 big Schooners of Beer. Im definitely feeling it
    Of course I did do some physical activity when we got home to try and counter balance the affects of eating like crap

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    :cry: I was doing pretty good eating until last night.
    Went to Fred's on Main St. in :cry: HB and had Nachos and 4 big Schooners of Beer. Im definitely feeling it
    Of course I did do some physical activity when we got home to try and counter balance the affects of eating like crap
    3 minutes of sex does not count as a work out Bill. Oh wait, wrong husband....hahahahhahaha I carck myself up.

riverbound
    3 minutes of sex does not count as a work out Bill. Oh wait, wrong husband....hahahahhahaha I carck myself up.
    LOL

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Well, I made it to the cardiokickboxing for a second night. And I already can see an increase in my energy level. Usually by the afternoon I am dragging ass and need a redbull or monster, but I haven't even thought about caffiene in the PM all week. Down 1 pound, but I'll wait for Monday to verify and be sure. Meeting my friend today to work on that diet. I'm a little nervous, though. She eats a lot of hard-boiled egg whites :yuk: I like hard-boiled eggs, but with a yolk and salt.

Mrs. casean
    Well, I made it to the cardiokickboxing for a second night. And I already can see an increase in my energy level. Usually by the afternoon I am dragging ass and need a redbull or monster, but I haven't even thought about caffiene in the PM all week. Down 1 pound, but I'll wait for Monday to verify and be sure. Meeting my friend today to work on that diet. I'm a little nervous, though. She eats a lot of hard-boiled egg whites :yuk: I like hard-boiled eggs, but with a yolk and salt.
    You're on a roll Angie! Woohoo! Good luck w/ your diet! I love that pic at the bottom of the puppie! Sooo cute!

BarryMac
    I was enjoying this thread last year but fell off the wagon, kinda like Mrs Bordmnj. The start of 2005 I was a heafty 217 by June I was at about 195 and finally hit my goal right before going on vacation over the 4th of July, 190lbs, I hadn't weighed in at 190 since I was in college, a lot of years ago. Anyhow, over the holidays I put a few back on, I started drinking beer a little more then back to the Rum and Diet Cokes, I am back upto about 198. My new goal for 2006 is to be at 185 and firm up a bit.
    The hikes sound great, my wife is doing the 2006 Breast Cancer walk here in San Diego so I will definitely get out and walk/hike with her, maybe we can all meet up and do that hike together? Then to breakfast, low-carb of course?

Mrs. casean
    I was enjoying this thread last year but fell off the wagon, kinda like Mrs Bordmnj. The start of 2005 I was a heafty 217 by June I was at about 195 and finally hit my goal right before going on vacation over the 4th of July, 190lbs, I hadn't weighed in at 190 since I was in college, a lot of years ago. Anyhow, over the holidays I put a few back on, I started drinking beer a little more then back to the Rum and Diet Cokes, I am back upto about 198. My new goal for 2006 is to be at 185 and firm up a bit.
    The hikes sound great, my wife is doing the 2006 Breast Cancer walk here in San Diego so I will definitely get out and walk/hike with her, maybe we can all meet up and do that hike together? Then to breakfast, low-carb of course?
    Good luck gjb When is the SD walk? I couldn't go to the one here in Temecula. If we're around maybe I'll join you guys! A hike would be great! I was looking on google and found lots of trailer nearby. I'm ready! I hiked to the top of San Jacinto once and back packed once, that was fun! Although you take the tram half way... but the hike to the top from there was a good one!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ok folks, this is so doable. I just went to Soup Plantation for lunch and actually only ate salad!!! That is quite an accomplishment for me. :rollside:

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast