Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Thin in 2006

Mrs. casean
    Ok folks, this is so doable. I just went to Soup Plantation for lunch and actually only ate salad!!! That is quite an accomplishment for me. :rollside:
    What! No soft serve ice cream & brownis! Right on woman! THat's a challenge going there I do love their salads~ good for you!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Linds, you are a super good diet cheerleader! Glad you are here!!!!

nodigg
    What! No soft serve ice cream & brownis! Right on woman! THat's a challenge going there I do love their salads~ good for you!
    How the heck are you supposed to go to the Soup Plantation and skip the soft serve with al the trimmings???

BarryMac
    Good luck gjb When is the SD walk? I couldn't go to the one here in Temecula. If we're around maybe I'll join you guys! A hike would be great! I was looking on google and found lots of trailer nearby. I'm ready! I hiked to the top of San Jacinto once and back packed once, that was fun! Although you take the tram half way... but the hike to the top from there was a good one!
    The walk is sometime in November, it's the 3-Day, 60 mile, she did it a couple of years ago, she was so good, did the whole thing without a single complaint, I would have been cussing a storm I tell ya...
    Lunch for me today was a salad as well and a Diet Coke... Kinda hungry right now, maybe a couple of pieces of cheese when I get home...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    How the heck are you supposed to go to the Soup Plantation and skip the soft serve with al the trimmings???
    Luckily I don't like icecream. :rollside:

nodigg
    3 minutes of sex does not count as a work out Bill.
    Are you sure? Sounds like rough afternoon to me!

Mrs. casean
    That would be my temptation

Mrs. casean
    The walk is sometime in November, it's the 3-Day, 60 mile, she did it a couple of years ago, she was so good, did the whole thing without a single complaint, I would have been cussing a storm I tell ya...
    Lunch for me today was a salad as well and a Diet Coke... Kinda hungry right now, maybe a couple of pieces of cheese when I get home...
    Wow, well if I'm around that weekened I'll join her! That's a challenge! I had a salad too! And I've been told that Romaine and Iceburge lettuce tear up your stomach more and gives you more gas and makes you bloat more... so Red Leaf and Spinach is the best. A friend at work goes to a trainer/nutritionist and put her on this diet and told her not to eat those two types... thought I'd pass it on since I'm a salad lover! That's all I have had all week long for lunch! And all I ate for lunches when I was on my diet last time and lost 20 in 3 months But it helps that I'm practically a vegitarian now. I love veggies!
    Good job gjb!

Miss Managed Assets
    Right on peeps. I have 20 left to go (Weight Watchers, calories in /calories out). I lost the first 15 and have maintained it over the holidays and being sick, so ready to start again and hopefully finish this time. Good luck to everyone!!! :rollside:

Miss Managed Assets
    How is this in the test forums?

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast