Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were To Look at Performance Boats?

Robin Boyer
    I am amazed to see how many slick Performance Boats on the site that you all have.. I am not all famaliar with the main branches of brands of boats now days ya know? I only know Fountain i think....
    Thank you for the Sugggestions!

TRUMP TIGHT
    I am amazed to see how many slick Performance Boats on the site that you all have.. I am not all famaliar with the main branches of brands of boats now days ya know? I only know Fountain i think....
    Thank you for the Sugggestions!
    Delete this thread and ask-what are the best perfomance boats. You will get a lot more bites!

Kilrtoy
    Ok
    what do you want to do?
    where do you boat?
    how fast do you want to go?
    and big is your check book?
    after that we can help you

TRUMP TIGHT
    Ok
    what do you want to do?
    where do you boat?
    how fast do you want to go?
    and big is your check book?
    after that we can help you
    He doesnt have a license so he couldnt even pull it if he got one!

Robin Boyer
    He doesnt have a license so he couldnt even pull it if he got one!
    Na your right, I just wanted to look at them online buy typing the company's name on google and then from there enjoy my time for now hah. Bakc to the point, I my idea of a good bvoat for me is somethen under 30ft and would be nice if it had a cabby so i could crash on it or just have longer then a day trip ya know... umm speed i dont need anything faster then 60 really I mean man thats fast enough seriously.
    I want to be able to launch and tow it and fish out of it and pimp the ladys with! aha, I mean you guys have some impressive machines that would get any lady in your boat! No joke almost!

TRUMP TIGHT
    Try eliminator,shockwave,ultra,dcb,htm,hallet,howard,c arrera,warlock,lavet craft, advatage and when i think of some more i'll get back to you. That should keep you dizzy for a week or so.LOL!

voodoomedman
    Try eliminator,shockwave,ultra,dcb,htm,hallet,howard,c arrera,warlock,lavet craft, advatage and when i think of some more i'll get back to you. That should keep you dizzy for a week or so.LOL!
    No way. He said he wants to fish out of it. I love fishing but there is no way there are going to be any stinky fish guts on my boat..............

Eliminator 4 Life
    What part of the bay are you from??
    Try this
    www.semperspeedandmarine.com

Robin Boyer
    No way. He said he wants to fish out of it. I love fishing but there is no way there are going to be any stinky fish guts on my boat..............
    Funny Sig you have Voodoo!

robsformula
    Got a 30' formula for sale. Runs great low hours and is very clean. I am ready to up grade to a 353 formula.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast