Thread: Who saw Pinko Letterman last night?

Steve 1
    Typical worthless Lying leftie totally Clueless!!!!

Blown 472
    What is a pinko? is that like having a bomb shelter in the back yard there beaver?

Old Texan
    What is a pinko? is that like having a bomb shelter in the back yard there beaver?
    Don't knock a bomb shelter. When I was a kid we had several old F's out by the lake that had em'. Good place for a 15 yr. old to sneak in and grab a piece of trim. They weren't locked as they for emegency use and the old F's let it be known that you were to run and hide in event of the Conel Rad (sp) alert on the old black and white. Good ol' days shiat. :rollside:

***boateditor
    Typical worthless Lying leftie totally Clueless!!!!
    What lies did he tell?

Steve 1
    What lies did he tell?
    LetÂ’s start where he got his tongue nailed to the floor when he said 60% of what Bill said was crap when asked for an example he said he never watched the show! Typical lying chitfaced pinko! Then the She-Man psychopath babble! Amazing that stupid jackass got filthy rich only in America!

HighRoller
    Letterman was clearly out of his league and admitted it. He said he couldn't debate O'Reilly point for point on the issues, so he had to resort to the only refuge left to liberals when the facts have them beat: Defamation.

Schiada76
    That's the left in a nutshell (or house).
    The fcktrd says" I don't know enough to debate you one on one".
    Then backs it up with "60% of what you say is crap".
    Do any of these left wing nutballs even comprehend what come out of their own mouths?? :220v:

Havasu_Dreamin
    Pinko defined (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/pinko)

SmokinLowriderSS
    Looks like Letterman got his "to-spin-breifing" from Phil Donahue. Same BS happened when Bill pinned Phil to the wall some months ago. All Phil could come up with to say was "Would you send your son to war", while, btw, O'Reiley has a NEPHEW in the war, Bill being heirless currently.