Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots in Parker

Community
    E-mail me your info regarding the bids and I will fill you in.
    As far as the deeded land issue, it is deeded, no lease you own it forever. There are some new homes up there and more planned. From what i hear the new lots should be graded and ready for sale in the next few years.
    I wanted to build the homes, but financing became an issue, so now with some home plans ready to go and a builder willing to do them, they could be a nice year-round play house for someone.
    Gary

Community
    Ttt

Community
    I have an estimate to build the 3 bed 2 bath 25 foot deep garage at $175,000 turn key, tile floors and counters, carpet in the bedrooms, pot shelves, tile roof etc. Builder is out of Havasu, I have built this exact house, with the same builder, except it had a 3rd garage and they do a very nice job. The builder really wants to get moving on the project. For a construction loan, I am currently using Mojave State Bank on another project and their program seems pretty good to me.
    Total cost of project before interest would be $149,000 for the lot and $175,000 for the house for a total of about $324,000.
    There are some other listings out there for homes that are being built in the area and they are all 399,000 and up from what I have found.
    Kim at RGR has these listings for me - she is 888-748-3799.
    Thanks.

Community
    Anybody want to build a house?

mbrown2
    ....as long as you don't mind Tyson Ross and his neighbs keeping you up all night with their wild Texas Hold'm parties, this is a great area...
    Really, it is a nice spot...all new...cool peeps in the area..

Community
    MBrown2 - I think you my brother said he knows you from work....you ever find your Schiada?

Community
    Make an offer soon and you might be able to be in your brand new river house by late Spring 2007 - $149K. Can carry 20% depending on the terms - make offer...rates are still pretty good....

mbrown2
    MBrown2 - I think you my brother said he knows you from work....you ever find your Schiada?
    Yep found a very nice 2001 vdrive....luv'n it too!

Cole Trickle
    Yep found a very nice 2001 vdrive....luv'n it too!
    Did you make a speed pass headed up river going by riverland friday morning?

Community
    here of your new 22' - very nice. I am caught between wanting to buy one of those (21 or 22) and a Catalina boat (Nordic Heat). I can go to Long Beach and back in a day to play on big blue - but realistically - I can do a turnaround to Bullhead/Parker just as easy....and not have to deal with the washdown etc and a much bigger boat. We put the Tige in Alamitos Bay and Huntington Harbor all the time and have a ball.....can't do anything though until I unload some real estate though....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast