Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where does a 70mph + boat, do a high speed pass on memorial day weekend?

No Name
    ...not to burst any bubbles, but 70 isn't considered high speed lol...
    You just burst my bubble. :cry: :cry: Dam it.

Wake Havasu
    Where does a 70mph + boat, do a high speed pass on memorial day weekend?
    Parker No Wake zone. First be sure lost of kids on rafts are floating.
    Now we know why we read daily of accidents.

THREADED INC.
    through the channel holding a cocktail, getting a BJ and yelling im rick james biatch.....
    Let me know when you try this one i need to bring my camera
    That will be the event of the century

That Guy
    through the channel holding a cocktail, getting a BJ and yelling im rick james biatch.....
    LMAO.... :crossx:

THREADED INC.
    LMAO.... :crossx:
    Thats funny or he can go through the sandbar its closed so he can go 70 over it Keep your trim up

Fast Freddy
    This question is for those who have actually had there boat over 70+ mph on Memorial Day weekend.
    How fast? and where?
    Yes this is a loaded question!!!!
    somebody once asked me "why do you own a 200 hp turbocharged motorcyle that goes 150+ mph; and just where in the hell can you go that fast anyway" you know what i said to them................any side street
    as far as your boat is concerned have you tried the no wake zone? i turned the bouy line in front of burnt corral at apache lake into a slalom course one time.........

ratso
    Oh damn, my side is killing me just picturing that...

ThongMagnet
    Saturday afternoon, preferably around 2pm w/ as many people on the water as possible from the dam to the no wake zone....... Got keep my driving skills sharp.
    Some actually think this is acceptible.
    In the 1980's small aircraft mfg's were getting sued at such a high rate, that they stopped making small aircraft (piper, Cessna, etc...). Although this is apples to oranges, this can happen to the ***boat industry.
    We have not heard what happened last weekend with the 14 people injuries, but I will guess to say, not only are both drivers in deep liability trouble, but both MFG's will have there hands full of accident lawyers and insurance companies. How much HP is safe for the general public? Your Insurance agent will let you know next year.
    Translated, your insurance may seem high right now, but wait until your next premium is do. I don't like to be negative, but thing's are getting way out of hand, and the more ***boaters involved will only mean higher insurance rates (double or triple what your paying now).

riverbound
    Thats Why I am glad I own a "fishing/runabout" With only 300 hp

THREADED INC.
    Some actually think this is acceptible.
    In the 1980's small aircraft mfg's were getting sued at such a high rate, that they stopped making small aircraft (piper, Cessna, etc...). Although this is apples to oranges, this can happen to the ***boat industry.
    We have not heard what happened last weekend with the 14 people injuries, but I will guess to say, not only are both drivers in deep liability trouble, but both MFG's will have there hands full of accident lawyers and insurance companies. How much HP is safe for the general public? Your Insurance agent will let you know next year.
    Translated, your insurance may seem high right now, but wait until your next premium is do. I don't like to be negative, but thing's are getting way out of hand, and the more ***boaters involved will only mean higher insurance rates (double or triple what your paying now).
    So your saying go throught the channel at 70 because his rate will go up anyway

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast