Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Race Fuel Prices

77charger
    I plan on runnin 87 octane on new race boat :crossx:

djdtpr
    Anyone run VP C16?
    I ran it in my boat for the last two years.My motor is a blown deal and i had great luck with it.

Willis
    VP C 16 fuel specs are
    :220v:
    C16
    Used in turbocharged engines, blown engines and nitrous applications with CRs up to 17:1. Recommended by the top nitrous oxide companies. Spec Fuel for NHRA Comp Eliminator.
    • Color: Blue
    • Motor Octane: 117
    • Specific gravity: .735 at 60° F :skull:
    If you plan to use another fuel provider,be sure you check those numbers out,
    be careful
    Willis

NELSON#109
    I've Been Running F&l 111 The Whole Year With Good Luck... No Diff Between It And The Vp... I Even Ran Some Old F&l A Few Times And It Still Ran Great.... Im Confident Both Are Quality Fuels... My Only Worries, Are The Place Im Getting It, Doesnt Move Much Of It Unless The Cars Are Dragin... So I Worry About Geting Old Splt... Beat It, Nelson#109

UBFJ #454
    The reason I asked about the VP C16 is that's what we run and if there's enough interest, we might be able to bring some extra in our drum ... not promising ... just askn' at this point to see if it's feasible.

hellman2u
    I also use C16 and have had great luck with it, I have bought it from Bryant to use at Redbluff but mainly buy from RE Powell out of Pasco WA ,also a distributor of Powell in Yakima. The distributor is fantastic, the driver will even call me when he is coming to Central Oregon and they make deliveries twice a month. Contacts are availible on the VP website or I have #'s PM me if you need them.

Squeezing Spectra
    If anyone wants F&L fuel the person to talk to for the racer discount is Ray Bailey @ 562-432-3949 he already has a discount program going with the SCSC guys and is very cool to work with just my 2 cents. Bruce

Speedin' Ian
    C16
    Used in turbocharged engines, blown engines and nitrous applications with CRs up to 17:1. Recommended by the top nitrous oxide companies. Spec Fuel for NHRA Comp Eliminator.
    • Color: Blue
    • Motor Octane: 117
    • Specific gravity: .735 at 60° F
    If you plan to use another fuel provider,be sure you check those numbers out,
    So I looked at F&L's ST 118 and the specific gravity is 0.68-0.72 at 60F. How does that differ from VP and how would that affect our motor

bp
    willis, will the same guy still deliver fuel to the track?
    i haven't found anything to be as consistent as vp. don't know anything about f&l? but i've tried several gallons of other brands, and the vp performed a little better for me, and has been tremendously consistent.

blowngas
    Anyone run VP C16?
    I have run VP and Sunoco both-----now only run Sunoco Maximal 118 in the gas blower motors-----seems to run better for me than the VP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast