Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *SPANORAMA* 70s style 1977 CORVETTE

19Kona
    Unique opportunity. I have to sell, due to loss of storage space, my very original 1977 Corvette. Dark blue exter, white/blue interior (pimp), 350 v8, auto, T-Tops, AC (needs freon), 69k original miles, looks great, runs good (stored 6 years), all smog equip intact and operational, it has a none-op on the reg. I have all of the papers for this car since it was new including the window sticker.
    $8,500 in recyler, $7,500 for boater.
    So if someone needs a nice ride, email me for pics
    alexanderreyman@yahoo.com
    Thank you, and yes I will cry when I sell.
    BUMP
    Trade for ???? email me
    see photos of vette below.
    bump, the kids want quads or a gold cart - willing to trade.

Lightning
    this thread is no good without pics.

Sportin' Wood
    this thread is no good without pics.
    X2

lucky
    nice vette , well worth it

Sportin' Wood
    Hows it run? Why stored so long Non op? Tires still good? Pass smog?
    How long till my wife sees this post and sh!ts herself?

19Kona
    I stored it when I got another car/house/boat/house/kid/another kid/another car/
    and now my friend wants the space back in his garage. I drove it now and then, started it at least once a month. It is a shame, when I was single I used to really like driving around in it.
    I saw what they are going for in the paper, and mine is on the low end, so I expect it will get a good home soon.
    I have owned this car longer than most other things in my life and maybe that is why it has taken me so long to part with it.

Sportin' Wood
    I stored it when I got another car/house/boat/house/kid/another kid/another car/
    and now my friend wants the space back in his garage. I drove it now and then, started it at least once a month. It is a shame, when I was single I used to really like driving around in it.
    I saw what they are going for in the paper, and mine is on the low end, so I expect it will get a good home soon.
    I have owned this car longer than most other things in my life and maybe that is why it has taken me so long to part with it.
    So Yes it runs? Like drive it 15 minutes to work every morning pretending to be Leif Garret runs? :rollside:

19Kona
    Yes, it runs. I drove it home from the garage it was stored in. I think the gas is not so great, but it is drove well enough to take the fwy. How long do synthetic oils last? I changed the oil to synthetic before I stored it.
    How long can fresh tranny fluid sit? (the tranny had all of the seals changed before I stored it too).

19Kona
    I can also consider a trade of equal or less value + cash for jeep or pickup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast