Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: launch ramp

ovrkll77
    anybody ever have a tranny go out while trying to pull your boat out of the water.

Mohave Vice
    Damn! I hope not!!!!!!!!!!

RitcheyRch
    That would suck.

lakewake
    Years back at lake Nacimiento some cheap ass tried to avoid the launch fee and launched at the dirt shore. When the guy came back an hour later to pull his boat out he buried the truck to the axle and then blew his tranny. A very big Ford something came to save the day and got stuck. Finally a Chevy that was jacked up like Bigfoot hooked up to both the Ford,the original truck and his boat and pulled them all out with little effort.That would have been a great commercial for Chevy.

dicudmore
    anybody ever have a tranny go out while trying to pull your boat out of the water.
    not me but I saw it happen one day at Windsor...one of the rental companies was pulling one of their boats out when the trans decided it had worked long enough and expired right there on the spot :220v:

Westside Gato
    Chevys rule!!

ovrkll77
    well, I was at pyramid, pulling out my 28' cat when the tranny said good by. I think it started to go out pulling up the grade. This will be the 3rd tranny this year, only this time i'm building it strong. stupid ford's I love them

HocusPocus
    havn't seen anyone loose a tranny but i did see a guy throw a driveshaft once.

Fast Freddy
    no. but i did blow the engine on my nitrous injected honda CBR-929 with nitrous flowin at 178 mph on GPS one time........

HocusPocus
    no. but i did blow the engine on my nitrous injected honda CBR-929 with nitrous flowin at 178 mph on GPS one time........
    on a launch ramp? :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast