Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dicudmore

vmjtc3
    We are headed to the zoo this fri-sun for the cheetah regatta if you are going to be in town give me a call maybe we can tip some brews after the regatta on sat. :rollside:

Beer-30
    Nice boat pic! Don't see many arch boats that nice these days! Pretty.

a catered life
    i agree i keep mine cause its different

Todd969
    We are headed to the zoo this fri-sun for the cheetah regatta if you are going to be in town give me a call maybe we can tip some brews after the regatta on sat. :rollside:
    Dan will be there. You realize he doesn't have the Cheetah anymore,right? Look for his Ultra next to my pontoon in the channel.

vmjtc3
    Dan will be there. You realize he doesn't have the Cheetah anymore,right? Look for his Ultra next to my pontoon in the channel.
    Yeah 10-4 on the ultra. I dont have a cheetah either, I will be ride'n with my bro-in-law. I just figured he would be in town anyway. :rollside:

vmjtc3
    Hey thank's I kinda like it myself. I keep trying to convince myself to get a new sled but I cant bring myself to sell it. I think (just my 02) that for its time carrera had the best gell in the buisness. I supose I oughta man up and buy a new boat some time though. :rollside:

anchorman
    Hey thank's I kinda like it myself. I keep trying to convince myself to get a new sled but I cant bring myself to sell it. I think (just my 02) that for its time carrera had the best gell in the buisness. I supose I oughta man up and buy a new boat some time though. :rollside:
    Yea if your in to pink boats HEHEH! :220v:

Partycattin
    What's up with Dan? Buys an Ultra and can't even respond to the Cheetah inquiries anymore?

vmjtc3
    Yea if your in to pink boats HEHEH! :220v:
    I seem to recall a certain sleek that has pink stripes as well.
    Well maybe not as well but also.

vmjtc3
    What's up with Dan? Buys an Ultra and can't even respond to the Cheetah inquiries anymore?
    Yeah whats realy going on. :idea: :argue:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast