Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What The??????

Magic34
    Jay what is the story onthe new body style Silverados? Are we 6-8 months away for the new HDs? I want a new body style (2007) 3500 dually 4x4.

phebus
    For what it's worth, we went and bought a new Tahoe for my wife yesterday. We looked at the '07, and thought it looked just like an Explorer or Expedition from the back. We really liked the new interior, but overall, we liked the '06 much better than the '07.
    Bottom line, Jay came through once again with an awesome deal, and made it so easy it was ridiculous.
    Thanks Jay!!!

Dribble
    So are they blowing the 06 Tahoes out yet ?? I'm ready to trade in my '05 for a new one.
    We just got a screamin deal on an 06 Tahoe up here. That deal ended Jan 3, but they'll have to come up with something. We would have used Jay if it wasn't so far.

phebus
    The wife wanted the tricked out showroom floor model, so we got Amp Research steps, 15" DVD, Billet grill and bowtie, interior woodgrain trim, and 20's on really nice wheels. All this wrapped up in the LT package with sunroof and all the other trick items.
    She loves it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123