Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohhhh FM...know what I hate?

HammerDown
    I hate when I have to use a Port-O-Potty on a job site and that blue water 3' down splashes back :notam: ...musta been some big Scudd Missile I launched eh. :2purples: ....ker-plunk :rollside:
    Luckly I had my anit-bacterial Lemon scented Wet-Naps at the ready...(I know what you're thinking)...what a guy

Biglue
    Betcha Brown has some advice to avoid that situation for ya.

riverroyal
    if the shitter is clean,this is when splash back happens most,there is also a fresh supply of paper.So just unroll one of the rolls in the blue lagoon.Makes a nice"pillow" effect for your biscuits.Unless youve just eaten of the lunch truck,then your screwed,never enough time to build a pillow

Biglue
    if the shitter is clean,this is when splash back happens most,there is also a fresh supply of paper.So just unroll one of the rolls in the blue lagoon.Makes a nice"pillow" effect for your biscuits.Unless youve just eaten of the lunch truck,then your screwed,never enough time to build a pillow
    ROTFLMAO.

riverroyal
    of jobsites,I know all the tricks :rollside:

HammerDown
    if the shitter is clean,this is when splash back happens most,...
    Not clean...there was a couple (floaters) lurkin down there. Didn't want to spend toooooo much time looking at someone elses turds while I was covering them up with TP for a nights sleep.
    One things for sure...(if) the Tidy Bowl Man was down there...I sunk em. :crossx:

DEEZ NUTTS
    The only up side to the porta crapper up here in Flagstaff is in winter they freeze up. No splash or week old stink.
    In the summer I'd rather crap next to it than in it.

KineticoH20
    I hate when I have to use a Port-O-Potty on a job site and that blue water 3' down splashes back :notam: ...musta been some big Scudd Missile I launched eh. :2purples: ....ker-plunk :rollside:
    Luckly I had my anit-bacterial Lemon scented Wet-Naps at the ready...(I know what you're thinking)...what a guy
    Got to think you need a tetnus or some antibiotics when you get the up-splash.

riverroyal
    Got to think you need a tetnus or some antibiotics when you get the up-splash.
    sores in the slash area,but thats a completely different website

JB in so cal
    sores in the slash area,but thats a completely different website
    OMFG. :rollside: That was pretty funny!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast