Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need more ....

FMluvswater
    songs! I've got around 4300 and it's not enough. :squiggle: There isn't anything I have that I want to hear right now but I want to listen to music. I need some recommends for some new hard rock songs ... or just finish the sentence "I need more .... ? "

NOTALENT
    I have heard of Sugarcult or switchfoot, Lifehouse...?? there really good modern rock...I know alot of more if intrested... :rollside: of all types of music.

Do F150's Float?
    Brandon - did you get the new thrice? I loooove it!!!
    (sorry fm - i know that was off topic!)

FMluvswater
    I have heard of Sugarcult or switchfoot, Lifehouse...?? there really good modern rock...I know alot of more if intrested... :rollside: of all types of music.
    Talk to me. I've heard of Switchfoot (even have one song of theirs I think), I love Lifehouse (have a handful of their songs) as for Sugarcult I'm unfamiliar ... can you suggest some titles? I prefer hard rock but I also like some metal, some pop, some RAP, some hip-hop, some punk, some soft rock, some country, some folk, most swamp rock ... just craving hearing something new.
    (sorry fm - i know that was off topic!)
    Are you kidding me? I know where I am - do you? This is ***boat Sandbar OFF-TOPIC Social Lounge. I don't accept unnecesssary apologies! :wink:

SB
    Coldplay, matchbox 20.
    There are plenty of good old bands with songs that don't get played Van Halen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Ozzy-Diary of a Madman, Tesla, Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Cult, Cure, Nazareth, Barry White.

FMluvswater
    Coldplay, matchbox 20.
    There are plenty of good old bands with songs that don't get played Van Halen, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Ozzy-Diary of a Madman, Tesla, Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, Cult, Cure, Nazareth, Barry White.
    Of those you mentioned I like and have a smattering sample of songs from: Matchbox 20/Rob Thomas, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Ozzy (not from that album though), Nazareth, Led Zeppelin (only one song - Stairway To Heaven) and Cult. No offense to any fans but I detest Coldplay - just not my kinda music. I'm unfamiliar with the rest. Song title recommends would be appreciated - heavy guitar especially appeals to me.

Chase
    I forgot something FM...since we met....that day I was slightly intoxicated....what is it that you do during the day??? :rollside:

FMluvswater
    I forgot something FM...since we met....that day I was slightly intoxicated....what is it that you do during the day??? :rollside:
    Nothing. Just live.

Chase
    That's good...I guess... :rollside:

totenhosen
    Strung Out, Pennywise, Social Distortion, Get Up Kids, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Jurassic 5, Tribe Called Quest, Rocket From the Crypt.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast