Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need more ....

shadow
    songs! I've got around 4300 and it's not enough. :squiggle: There isn't anything I have that I want to hear right now but I want to listen to music. I need some recommends for some new hard rock songs ... or just finish the sentence "I need more .... ? "
    Try these -
    1. Corey Stevens
    2. Indigenious
    3. Robert Cray
    4. Thin Lizzy
    5. Stevie Ray Vaughn

BigBlockBaja
    Nightwish
    Try them... really good
    Kinda like opera/metal/goth sorta

FMluvswater
    how was ... 10. Scratch N' Sniff
    I'll let you know. :wink:

FMluvswater
    Try these -
    1. Corey Stevens
    2. Indigenious
    3. Robert Cray
    4. Thin Lizzy
    5. Stevie Ray Vaughn
    If I plug those into my P2P I'm gonna get bombarded by a zillion titles and I won't know what's bogus and what's a valid title to download. Please suggest some valid titles to watch for? :smile:

FMluvswater
    Nightwish
    Try them... really good
    Sounds intriguing ... title recommend(s)? :smile:

One Eyed Jack
    Nightwish
    Try them... really good
    like oversize shoes
    and polka dots

gigamurph
    Wassup FMlw? Been listenin' alot to "Start A War" by Static-X lately. Great album from start to end IMO. "Dirthouse" stands out with me but if ya want hard, I don't think you can go wrong with Wayne's Gang!

FMluvswater
    Wassup FMlw? Been listenin' alot to "Start A War" by Static-X lately. Great album from start to end IMO. "Dirthouse" stands out with me but if ya want hard, I don't think you can go wrong with Wayne's Gang!
    Been dizzy, Gig (whined about it at Barney's ). Thanks for the suggests are Dirthouse and Wayne's Gang songs or bands (sorry I don't know as much as I'd like to :redface: ) ? I'll be sure to look up Static-X. :smile:

gigamurph
    Been dizzy, Gig (whined about it at Barney's ). Thanks for the suggests are Dirthouse and Wayne's Gang songs or bands (sorry I don't know as much as I'd like to :redface: ) ? I'll be sure to look up Static-X. :smile:"Dirthouse" is the fifth track on "Start A War"; and Wayne's Gang is a reference to Wayne Static and Static-X. Dizzy can be cool if ya know the cause. Hope ya get better soon!

FMluvswater
    "Dirthouse" is the fifth track on "Start A War"; and Wayne's Gang is a reference to Wayne Static and Static-X. Dizzy can be cool if ya know the cause. Hope ya get better soon!

Ahh okay then. Thank-you. :smile:
    Don't know the cause but I'm better today anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast