Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BUSTI passed away

JakeAisA
    Dear Busti's Hot Boat freinds,
    I just wanted to let you all know that Richard Bustamante Sr. passed away over the holidays. His ***boat forum name was "BUSTI."
    Richard Sr., my father, battled diabetes, kidney disease and other complications resulting from these diseases for over ten years. Outside of his family, his passions were boating and going to his place in Parker. He was 55 years old.
    I know he spent a lot of time on these forums arguing, mixing it up and making freinds. I thought you all should know about his passing.
    If anybody has been looking for Richard or needed something (I know he had freinds and associates on this forum) please feel free to contact me, Richard Jr., via email.
    Richard Bustamante Jr.
    richard@wilshirecommerce.com

riverbound
    sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family the best through these hard times

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Best wishes to your family. I know we had a lot of fun with your dad during the recall election. Sorry for your loss.

BowTie Rick
    God bless you and your family. My mom passed away 3 years ago from diabetes at only 60 years old. It is a hell of a disease as it takes people we love before their time is up. You will be in my prayers.

Windy
    So sorry to hear this...god bless your family.

NOTALENT
    Very sorry to hear for your loss. My condolances go out to your family.

rrrr
    My condolences to you and your family.

Sleek-Jet
    Talk about shocking news... my condolences to you and your family. :frown: :frown: :frown:

OGShocker
    Richard,
    I enjoyed reading and responding to your father's threads. He was a good American. I will miss his wit and emotion when it came to his political threads. Like this one. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60479)
    It is the sincere hope of our family, you and your family find peace and comfort in the times ahead. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Mark

Mandelon
    I am sorry. Your Dad was a cool guy.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast