Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Trident Update...

Froggystyle
    Just went out yesterday...
    With both a record number of registered folks and a record number of returns, I don't want anyone upset that they didn't get their updates. We were going through the database and a lot of people misspelled or incorrectly entered e-mail addresses (earthlnk instead of earthlink for example...) and we are correcting those, but there are quite a few that look legit but have gotten returned.
    Spam is out of control, and we know this. As such, a lot of spam filters are highly attuned to our updates with all of the pictures and hyperlinks, and so even though every update is sent to someone who registered for it, we still get denied by some Spam blockers.
    So, bottom line is this... If you are signed up for the Trident updates (this is a really good one...) and didn't get yours last night or this morning, please re-register with your current e-mail address at Registration Page (http://www.tridentboats.com/register/register.cfm)
    If you are sure you got your address right, check your spam blocked box, or the junk mail file and see if you can retrieve it.
    The updates are not confidential, and they can be freely distributed. Anyone who does not want to register for whatever reason can get a look at the update by going to Trident Update (http://www.tridentboats.com/news/23/index10.cfm) We will keep that link up for a little while for all of the lurkers...
    Enjoy the update! Lots of stuff in this one from the features list (with pictures finally) to sneak peeks of the new website about to be released...
    Thanks everyone for the support,
    Wes

Phat Matt
    I got the email yesterday. Looking good Dude.
    How does it sound?

Froggystyle
    I got the email yesterday. Looking good Dude.
    How does it sound?
    Extremely loud...
    I don't know if you saw this pic in the update, but middle of the page on the left is the stock subwoofer enclosure...
    http://www.tridentboats.com/news/23/...t/features.jpg
    Boom...

Phat Matt
    I saw all the pics. I went through the update last night. That's why I'd like to hear it.

DCBDaytona
    What are those white things that say "Place Diverter" on them????

Froggystyle
    What are those white things that say "Place Diverter" on them????
    The end of prop domination in 21 foot and up boats...

DCBDaytona
    How does the boat act while in neutral or reverse? How about around the docks? Curious to know.

Froggystyle
    How does the boat act while in neutral or reverse? How about around the docks? Curious to know.
    Significantly better manuverability at low speeds, around docks, launching and recovering, offloading etc... than any prop you could put on it. It can do 360's in the Parker Keys without any problems whatsoever. Not to mention, the driver can see everything from the helm seat without having to stand up or wonder where the tips are.

DCBDaytona
    I'd assume that it acts like a cat with twins then? Twin outboard boats are a breeze around the docks, and it is nice to do 360s on a dime.

Froggystyle
    I'd assume that it acts like a cat with twins then? Twin outboard boats are a breeze around the docks, and it is nice to do 360s on a dime.
    It actually works a lot better than a cat with twins because of the smoothness of shifting from forward to reverse with the jets. You don't have any gears to mesh, just reverse buckets. You can stay elevated in your RPM's and have a ton of control when manuvering at low speeds.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast