Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Trident Update...

RandyH
    Great looking work. Love that Transom adapter plate.
    Will the pump supplier ever make flange mounts for your Transom Angle??
    Doesnt that help keep the Chaulking to a minimum and we all know what the chaulk looks like after a couple seasons.
    Also have you considered buying a Label machine for wiring and actually have wire numbers on both ends of the wiring. I think our shop uses a Brady labeler that looks real nice. Maybe you are headed towards a prefabed harness and it will all be taken care of?
    Looks Great Wes, Great job,
    RandyH

MR HARLEY
    Looking good Wes , keep up the good work!

Froggystyle
    Great looking work. Love that Transom adapter plate.
    Will the pump supplier ever make flange mounts for your Transom Angle??
    Doesnt that help keep the Chaulking to a minimum and we all know what the chaulk looks like after a couple seasons.
    Also have you considered buying a Label machine for wiring and actually have wire numbers on both ends of the wiring. I think our shop uses a Brady labeler that looks real nice. Maybe you are headed towards a prefabed harness and it will all be taken care of?
    Looks Great Wes, Great job,
    RandyH
    In order...
    Not likely. We have the only "Zero Degree" transom on the water right now. With no angle on the transom, we are able to get the hand-hole cleanout outside the boat, with the intake 100% in the boat. This keeps the transom strong and prevents leaks. Most jets you see that are set back either have the transom of the boat completely cut out in the bottom (terrible for strength...) or the cleanout is inside the boat which both puts the jet further forward and makes for reduced benefit of setting it back.
    I don't think legend will build us a specific jet, but we will see.
    The wiring is all done with individual colors for each part ( no two are replicated) and each boat comes with a wiring diagram. Additionally, once it gets past the instrument panel and switch wiring, the wiring is 100% covered by an abrasion resistant coating that still drains called "Tech Flex". Not cheap, and harder to work with, but it really does a phenomenal job protecting the wires and cleaning up the install. Each drop terminates in a Weatherpak connector, so butt joints are a thing of the past for us. Additionally, each harness is now being built by a Mil-Spec certified company specifically for us. The cost is staggering, but the quality is unsurpassed by anything on the market today. I will try to get some pics of the drops on the prototype for you...

Infomaniac
    Great update Wes.
    I am going to go straight to the downloadable stuff and get that printable gelcoat template.
    LOL

Froggystyle
    Great update Wes.
    I am going to go straight to the downloadable stuff and get that printable gelcoat template.
    LOL
    Don't laugh... I am half expecting that from someone...

HCS
    Great updates!
    I don't see a CEM battery hold down in the updates.

Froggystyle
    Great updates!
    I don't see a CEM battery hold down in the updates.
    Yeah, you won't.

RiverDave
    I'd be impressed if you did see one, CEM is outta biz broham.
    RD

Froggystyle
    I'd be impressed if you did see one, CEM is outta biz broham.
    RD
    Plus, they didn't do a six-volt. Trick hold downs though, and I did talk to RD before they stopped making them about doing some for us.

wsuwrhr
    I just nutted myself seeing the white/red Trident hull.
    Dammit I need to clean up.
    Brian

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast