Thread: Gardener/Landscaper in OC ??

THATJEFFGUY
    Does anyone know of a good landscaper/gardener in Orange ? I need some sod and a sprinkler system installed...not a very big yard, but I want someone good.

a catered life
    wow no answers and i always thought oc and landscapers went hand and hand - :cry:

DD_Tahiti
    Did you ever find that a-hole that ripped you off? None of my resources have turned up anything.\

voodoomedman
    Does anyone know of a good landscaper/gardener in Orange ? I need some sod and a sprinkler system installed...not a very big yard, but I want someone good.
    I've got a great guy. I think he does most of his work around Chino and such but I know he will drive to a certain extent. Actually he lives in Whittier so Orange is just as far or even closer than Chino. Only downfall is he is not licensed and the English is a little rough. But you can talk to him in English and won't get any no habla crap. I have known him for a few years and got referred from a family friend that has known him for much longer. He just landscaped my new house. Built a porch out front, patio cover off the back, freestanding patio cover in the back corner, brick and flagstone patios cement down the sides, ran gas line for bbq, electrical, conduit for 220, drains, sprinklers, mow strips, grass......... Fantastic work and would have probably cost at least 3 times as much for some knucklehead with a license doing crappy work and and making 3000% profit.
    Not that all unlicensed guys are great and all licensed guys suck but you know what I mean. Word of mouth and a proven track record beats anything on paper.
    If you want his number or pictures of my yard let me know.

THATJEFFGUY
    Did you ever find that a-hole that ripped you off? None of my resources have turned up anything.\
    Nope not yet..just his POS wife.

THATJEFFGUY
    I've got a great guy. I think he does most of his work around Chino and such but I know he will drive to a certain extent. Actually he lives in Whittier so Orange is just as far or even closer than Chino. Only downfall is he is not licensed and the English is a little rough. But you can talk to him in English and won't get any no habla crap. I have known him for a few years and got referred from a family friend that has known him for much longer. He just landscaped my new house. Built a porch out front, patio cover off the back, freestanding patio cover in the back corner, brick and flagstone patios cement down the sides, ran gas line for bbq, electrical, conduit for 220, drains, sprinklers, mow strips, grass......... Fantastic work and would have probably cost at least 3 times as much for some knucklehead with a license doing crappy work and and making 3000% profit.
    Not that all unlicensed guys are great and all licensed guys suck but you know what I mean. Word of mouth and a proven track record beats anything on paper.
    If you want his number or pictures of my yard let me know.
    Yeah shoot me his # I'll give him a call. Anyone else know someone good ???

dmontzsta
    PM Biglue on the boards, he runs things.

460 jus getn it
    Yeah shoot me his # I'll give him a call. Anyone else know someone good ???
    There is a guy on the fourms......BIGLUE........ Hit him up...From what i hear he does a hell of a job............