Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Friends Are Worth It

a catered life
    i havent had the chance to meet a ton of people from here (working on it) but the ones i have meet and hung with i must say ....what a great bunch......thanks for being just good old fashion friends......friends might not always agree on something but its the fact that you care enough to lend a positive comment and a listening ear.....friends assist where they can......in life we all have associates and co-workers but to have someone you call a real friend you should consider yourself blessed treasure your family and friends :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I agree. ***boat has brought us together with some of the best friends imaginable.

JetBoatRich
    Willie, well said and your actions back this up. You are a true friend and go out of your way to help others
    Thanks again for all the help last Sunday from you and your family my family really appreciated all you did
    The Beer was good as well

HOOTER SLED-
    So true so true. :rollside:

Jetdriver
    Very well said Willie. Glad to have the friends I have! Its not the quantity its the quality!

Mrs.Racer277
    i havent had the chance to meet a ton of people from here (working on it) but the ones i have meet and hung with i must say ....what a great bunch......thanks for being just good old fashion friends......friends might not always agree on something but its the fact that you care enough to lend a positive comment and a listening ear.....friends assist where they can......in life we all have associates and co-workers but to have someone you call a real friend you should consider yourself blessed treasure your family and friends :rollside:
    Very Well said.

MrsJetDriver
    Awwww, you're making me all teary eyed... Hey are you the "big boy" LOL..... We so could have gotten star treatment for that.

raff
    So very ture, Sara and I have made some very good friends here.

Jetdriver
    So very ture, Sara and I have made some very good friends here.
    I see 2 of them in the picture there Mark!

raff
    I see 2 of them in the picture there Mark!
    All I see is a red X here at work.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast