Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu to Powell - Best route

bohica
    What's the best route from Havasu to Powell? Last time we went the 40 to Flagstaff. Buddies are leaving LA area and will be going thru Vegas, St George route. I was thinking of meeting them in Vegas, but not if it's a lot longer drive.

Cruzzze
    I'm here in St George, and from Havasu, it is faster thru Flagstaff. LA, definitely thru here.

2Driver
    Launch at Windsor, head north, take out at the Dams.

Ziggy
    Was wondering the same thing myself.....I think T & B takes the vegas route when he comes down

bohica
    How's the 89 from Flagstaff to Page? Somebody was telling me that the highway was effed up.
    Anywhere to buy fireworks if I go the Flagstaff route?

vodkarocks
    TandB
    I am going to be on Powell the 6 thru the 13 of July, can you recommend the best place to park the house boat for a week?
    thanks

scarabrick2
    I'm heading up Friday from Vegas and was wondering the fastest way.
    Driving my pick up empty. No boat.
    My bro is towing his Hallett from vegas on Thursday and staying till Monday or tuesday. Going out for a LONG cruise on Saturday aroung 70 miles staying somewhat close to the marina sun-tues.
    rick

bohica
    don't know about fireworks check with dezznutts he lives in flag,as for 89 only 1 bad spot not very long kinda bumpy just past cameron,other then that good road.it will be about 2 hours longer for you to back track to L/V,when you coming up?mardonzi ,powellscooter and other live here too let us know when
    My buddy owns a 75' houseboat and we'll be launching out of Antelope at 6:00 am on Thursday the 15th and staying till the 25th. Planning on finding a spot in Rock Creek. I'll have my Conquest, a Chapparel deck boat and 4 sea-doos. Can't wait, it's been about 6 years since my last trip to Powell.
    Would be cool to hookup with some fellow Hot Boaters.

Jyruiz
    So how many hours away is Powell from Havasu?

vodkarocks
    Thanks TandB i will be on the excursion houseboat. If you see us stop by and have a beer. If you do a search on Toomstone you can see a picture of my boat. I would post it if I knew how

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast