Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Home alarm recommendation in Havi

That Guy
    Has anyone had a home alarm installed in their house in Havi by someone you would recommend. Not satisfied with our current set-up and would appreciate any recommendations from anyone who has had a good experience. Thanks....

djunkie
    Has anyone had a home alarm installed in their house in Havi by someone you would recommend. Not satisfied with our current set-up and would appreciate any recommendations from anyone who has had a good experience. Thanks....
    I'm getting ready to have one installed myself. What do you have now that your not happy with?

Kachina26
    I used Brinks, installed by Easy Tech Connections, 928.453.4920 I'm happy with the job. House was prewired though, so not much work on their part.

Throttle
    mmmmmmm :idea:

Havasu1986
    We have ADT. The installer came from Phoenix. We choose them because we have the same system in Yorba Linda and we tied the 2 bills together. The only problem was the salesman didn't want to drive to Havi so I sent him a sketch to price it.

That Guy
    I'm getting ready to have one installed myself. What do you have now that your not happy with?
    Right now I have a shot gun tied to a string to the front door.... :crossx: Just wanted to get some recommendations.

Jyruiz
    Right now I have a shot gun tied to a string to the front door.... :crossx: Just wanted to get some recommendations.
    I hear those are the cheapest and most effective.

INSman
    Mohave Integrated is my install and monitoring company

Relaxalot
    Our house in Havasu uses Mohave Valley? Does anyone know if any companies offer wireless radio alarm services? I am sick of paying a 30.00 a month phone bill on top of the alarm monitoring charge. We never use the phone at home. IMO, it would be best to have a wireless service. Any ideas???

That Guy
    Mohave Integrated is my install and monitoring company
    Blane: Good service and you're happy with them...? Is there someone in particular that I should call? Thanks.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast