Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snohomish River Run!!!

TheGovernor
    Good Sunny Afternoon! New to the forum, so excuse me if I act out of line (I'll leave that to Captain Assin' Off).
    We've been discussing a BBQ on the Snohomish River, and would love for everyone to head up to where WE like to ass off! (This is the same forum as Skagen Boats, but thought we should include anyone that's not online with them yet.)
    We're thinking that SATURDAY, JUNE 24TH would work out for most of us, but are open for any other weekend that offers sunshine, bikinis and cold beers. The weather should cooperate, but then again, we live in WA.
    We usually launch in Lowell Park (Everett), and head up river from there. There's so many neat little sleughs, and secluded beaches along the way. So, there's plenty of room for all of us jet boaters, BBQ's and beach towels.
    Please let us know if this day will work, and we'll coordinate where and when to meet. I'm really excited to meet those of you I have not already!!
    Sending you boatloads of sunshine and fun!!! XOXO

1968Droptop
    We're thinking that SATURDAY, JUNE 24TH would work out for most of us, but are open for any other weekend that offers sunshine, bikinis and cold beers.
    Sending you boatloads of sunshine and fun!!! XOXO
    That sounds good to us. Do you want me in a bikini before or after the cold beers :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

malcolm
    Ouch! That's the Shasta weekend! We're going, 78rogers, Konabud, and possibly tahiti350. :cry:

Konabud
    Ouch! That's the Shasta weekend! We're going, 78rogers, Konabud, and possibly tahiti350. :cry:
    What he said!

1978 Rogers
    What he said!
    Ditto.
    Porter, you should have something that will sport more skin than a bikini. Get some little daisy pasties.

Tahiti350
    yep, we're going to Shasta, still trying to decide on the Tahiti...
    Chris P. --- TMI!!! first Captain Chaos, now one of the Village People... what next, a responsible adult?? :crossx:

Blown Away
    I won't be able to make that I work saturdays.

Gayleen
    Is "TheGovernor" Kim? Welcome aboard. We almost have enough girlies to take over a thread.
    We are avaiable every Saturday and Sunday except for:
    June 10 and 11 - The boat is broke
    June 24 and 25 - Shasta
    Saturday Aug 5
    We definately need to have a River Run.

TheGovernor
    Well, you guys have a fantastic time at Shasta!!
    Even though we're on the River almost every weekend, I'd still like to get everyone together for a BBQ. Another weekend that looks good is the 15th of July. If you all are down for that, I'll try to round up the other rowdy's.
    Bikini's optional - beer required!

1978 Rogers
    Well, you guys have a fantastic time at Shasta!!
    Even though we're on the River almost every weekend, I'd still like to get everyone together for a BBQ. Another weekend that looks good is the 15th of July. If you all are down for that, I'll try to round up the other rowdy's.
    Bikini's optional - beer required!
    15th will work for us.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast