Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How all the Rhino's do??

sigepmock
    We had ours out for the first time in Glamis over New Years and I was really suprised at how well it did. Following the Jeeps was no problem. Following the medium paced quads wasn't a problem either. Not fast enough for the fast guys rides or the buggies but overall it did really well and most of all the wife really liked it. Now I just need to get the cage and rear seats for the trips to hill and drags.
    How'd all you big baller long travel guys do?
    How about those with power mods? What worked and what didn't?
    I think the carb, pipe, and clutch kit are in my future.
    Thanks,
    Chris

riverbound
    Mine did fine in Pismo. I only found one dune I couldnt make it up. Im pretty sure if I hit the bottom with more speed it wouldnt have been a problem, but with the kids in the back seat I didnt want to risk anything.
    BTW....Chris, mine is at Al&Eds right now, with the back seat in

sigepmock
    I'll have to check it out. Ours climbed Oldsmobile hill in Glamis with SoCalHD and my fat but in it, not too fast but it made it. Only thing it didn't like was those hills with the deep whoops at the bottom that wouldn't let you carry any speed.

sigepmock
    Great pic!!!! How was it getting the kids in and out of the back??

riverbound
    Great pic!!!! How was it getting the kids in and out of the back??
    No problem whatsoever. I actually put them in form the sides. works out great. the hard part is actually trying to get them OUT of the thing. they never want to get out

ROZ
    I heard a few peeps were a little upset because the fairly stock ones were lighter and handled the sand much faster than the heavy modified ones...

riverbound
    I heard a few peeps were a little upset because the fairly stock ones were lighter and handled the sand much faster than the heavy modified ones...
    I could see how that is true....mine is MUCH heavier then when it was stock andit handles a lot differently too.

ROZ
    I could see how that is true....mine is MUCH heavier then when it was stock andit handles a lot differently too.
    Um, RB.... I think you forgot something ?

Magic34
    I'm joining the Rhino game after this weekend.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast