Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How all the Rhino's do??

Havasu1986
    I bought the one in my avatar for $8500 plus tax from Premeir in Havasu. Its a 2002 with awesome paint, interior and lift kit. I think it was a little high but we put it on my wifes company card so I don't mind. Looking to put the Honda motor in it for the hills of Havasu.

sigepmock
    You are an A-hole
    What's the story????? Did you join the Rhino Roll club????
    Come-on spill the beans!!!!!

djunkie
    I bought the one in my avatar for $8500 plus tax from Premeir in Havasu. Its a 2002 with awesome paint, interior and lift kit. I think it was a little high but we put it on my wifes company card so I don't mind. Looking to put the Honda motor in it for the hills of Havasu.
    Yikes that is a lot. I've got around 4500 into mine and I already have a 23hp Briggs motor in it. I still got lots to do so I'm sure I'll catch up to you.

ROZ
    You are an A-hole
    Whew! Now I can get my day back on track... Don't do that again

riverbound
    What's the story????? Did you join the Rhino Roll club????
    Come-on spill the beans!!!!!
    no Rhino roll club here. Especially with the kids in it.

riverbound
    Whew! Now I can get my day back on track... Don't do that again
    OK A-hole

Magic34
    ...you're soft and weak!! Don't go to the dark side, noooooooooooooooo!
    I really didn't want one (seriously), but after strapping the lil one in the back seat, she loved it and I want to get one this week. Then the madness of the build starts.
    I wanted a sand car, but the guy in camp last weekend had a huge sand car (800 HP) and he rarely drove it. Everyone was on Rhinos all weekend. That is what I want instead of building a rail, so I am after WetWillie to dethrone him on his Rhino. Billet a arms are going in production in 2 weeks.
    I love my cart and it will dune with the Rhinos. We went way back and another group was cheering me on as they watched me dune behind the Rhinos. I love being the lone cart, but for all out duning, you cant strap the kid on the back and do so. That means Rhino for me.

djunkie
    I really didn't want one (seriously), but after strapping the lil one in the back seat, she loved it and I want to get one this week. Then the madness of the build starts.
    I wanted a sand car, but the guy in camp last weekend had a huge sand car (800 HP) and he rarely drove it. Everyone was on Rhinos all weekend. That is what I want instead of building a rail, so I am after WetWillie to dethrone him on his Rhino. Billet a arms are going in production in 2 weeks.
    I love my cart and it will dune with the Rhinos. We went way back and another group was cheering me on as they watched me dune behind the Rhinos. I love being the lone cart, but for all out duning, you cant strap the kid on the back and do so. That means Rhino for me.
    Damm. Another victim to the dark side. I guess I will be a minority with my measly golf cart. :cry:

riverbound
    now step up to the FL60 and you can be big ballin' again
    The rhino is the best $$ I spent for Family fun

Magic34
    Dont really know the difference! I was just looking for something to tool around in around the neighborhood and when we go camping. Yours is really nice. How much?
    I have one for sale....
    1998 EZGO, 24 HP Honda, A-Arms with polished coil over shocks, 600 watt stereo with CD player, and component speakers (2 pair) and 8" Sub, roll cage, bimini top, street legal, custom seats, billet speaker covers, carbon fiber dash, polished wheels.
    This was pre stereo, but what the cart looks like.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...27-low-med.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast