Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How all the Rhino's do??

nobling
    How much with and w/out tunes!!!!

don johnson
    I have one for sale....
    1998 EZGO, 24 HP Honda, A-Arms with polished coil over shocks, 600 watt stereo with CD player, and component speakers (2 pair) and 8" Sub, roll cage, bimini top, street legal, custom seats, billet speaker covers, carbon fiber dash, polished wheels.
    This was pre stereo, but what the cart looks like.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...27-low-med.jpg
    Check your PM.

djunkie
    I have one for sale....
    1998 EZGO, 24 HP Honda, A-Arms with polished coil over shocks, 600 watt stereo with CD player, and component speakers (2 pair) and 8" Sub, roll cage, bimini top, street legal, custom seats, billet speaker covers, carbon fiber dash, polished wheels.
    This was pre stereo, but what the cart looks like.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...27-low-med.jpg
    Do you have the high speed gears or stock ones?

Racer277
    I don't want to sound like an Ahole, but here goes:
    Please consider getting them (open face) car helmets if they will be strapped in. A moto helmet is like putting a bunch of plastic bags on your head and lighting it on fire in case of an accident. The nomex in a car helmet may save their lives.
    Looks like fun though..
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...d/645f49a0.jpg

casean
    I think we may have converted CaSean over as well. We had to PUSH his golf cart into the trailer on Monday after it tried to keep up with the Rhino..... :cry:
    I'm definitely a believer now. Plus it will be allot more fun out there with two of them :crossx: Especially at night.
    Now I just have to find a way to get our dead cart up the driveway and into the garage :idea:

riverroyal
    I don't want to sound like an Ahole, but here goes:
    Please consider getting them (open face) car helmets if they will be strapped in. A moto helmet is like putting a bunch of plastic bags on your head and lighting it on fire in case of an accident. The nomex in a car helmet may save their lives.
    Looks like fun though..
    is that what you mean?...My kids look the same in my rhino,so Im just curious.Im always open to being safer

Magic34
    Do you have the high speed gears or stock ones?
    Putting in the high speed gears will take away the climbing ability. I would rather be able to go more places and max out speed at 30-35 then do 50.
    I personally wouldn't do the high speed gears. It will hurt the uphill climbs.

Racer277
    Yes, exactly, in case of a fire.
    They are strapped in, unlike on a bike (or quad) where you are not attached.
    Anything goes (horrificly) wrong and it gets bad in seconds.
    Nomex, at the least, won't melt around your head like a moto helmet.

riverroyal
    good suggestion.

djunkie
    Putting in the high speed gears will take away the climbing ability. I would rather be able to go more places and max out speed at 30-35 then do 50.
    I personally wouldn't do the high speed gears. It will hurt the uphill climbs.
    Do you have the governor bypassed?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast