Thread: California speedway tickets for this weekend

bohica
    I've got 6 tickets for the CART race at California Speedway this Sunday 11/2. These are my season seats that I won't be using. Face value is $100, I'll let them go for $50 or maybe cheaper if you buy all 6. I also have tickets for the Saturday Truck series race if anyone is interested. I have an RV spot, and I'll be just kicking it in the infield, have no use for the reserved seats.
    Email me at dtakeuchi@rbz.com if interested.

Party Cat
    Where in the infield are ya gonna be ????
    I'll be in a Skybox Sat and Sun, I could probably use some exercise....

bohica
    Skyboxes, sweet. My RV spot is in turn 4, 3rd row. I don't know the exact space number, I'll have to check. Just go thru the tunnel and turn left and look for Winnebago Adventurer. We'll have plenty of silvers and will be cooking up a feast. Stop by if you get a chance.

Party Cat
    bohica:
    Skyboxes, sweet. My RV spot is in turn 4, 3rd row. Cool, I'll have to stop by, Turn 4 usually has some good action. The Skyboxes rock, I've been lucky and have seen both the CART & NASCAR races there for the past 2 or 3 years. If ya see a thirsty boater in a 'SWIFT' shirt that will be me.

Charley
    Bohica ....look for my stage on the infield, we are doing the Stage & Roof system...not the lighting or sound but it's still a good contract.....we usually provide the Stages for the Concerts on the infield at the Cal-Speedway
    [ October 30, 2002, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

bohica
    Charley,
    Any chance you'll be out there? If so, look me up at RV spot turn 4 site 3-261.