Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what ever happened to the Jesse James Ultra?

Sherpa
    On another website this guy is claiming his B.I.L. bought the JJ Ultra. some-
    where near sacramento-? boat sold for $206k-? any truth to that-?
    --Sherpa

phebus
    Yep, he's on the boards, but can't remember his screen name.
    Don't know purchase price, but I doubt it would be that much.

Chubby4Life
    Ultrajohns' boat looks very similar to the JJ boat.

ULTRA28
    Yeah, Jesse sold it. The new owner is on here. He goes by the name of UltraJohn. He does run in the Delta area. I don't know what the boat sold for.

Riverkid
    John West set us up with an awesome deal on an awesome boat. Steve @ Ultra even took care of financing our old boat to the new buyer. These guys really are great to work with.
    :idea:

pm069
    Yes. Ultrajohn has JJ's boat. Based out of Folsom in Nor Cal. $wise, I'm guessing about a buckfitey. :skull:

Phat Matt
    Yes, we have the Jesse James Ultra boat. It's an awesome boat and gathers a ton of attention. I don't think that John West or anyone else is ever going to do a gel coat like the one on our boat...so there's nothing out there that looks like it. I sure hope that no one tries to copy our gel.
    We primarily boat on Folsom Lake, but will also on a rare occasion go out to Lake Camanche. Haven't been to the Delta yet, but made a Sac River run last weekend.
    What does B.I.L. stand for? is that Brother in law? My brother in law (my sisters husband) is in Montana, but I don't think he's big into internet posting. My sister in law (my wife's sister) just got married last week. does her new husband now count as a "brother in law"? he just bought 2 jet ski's a few months ago and you can find him out on Lake Camanche.
    As for the price...it cost me a boat + $17,000. I got the boat and my wife bought a $17,000 horse. seriously, i didn't know that they could cost that much. at least Penney is a mare and can eventually pop out some baby horses we can sell.
    John, since you're good with birthing baby horses and I've never done it...can I send Penney to Uncle John's when she's ready to pop out a pony?
    So how is that badass engine that they put in it? How does it run?

hot4teacher
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...t/100_1107.jpg
    This is what the Focker looked like passing us (we were going about 70), so that motor kicks, even w/o the blower!

grads2112
    So how is that badass engine that they put in it? How does it run?
    Yes John, please tell us how it runs...when it runs that is. Good thing you have a good tow rope.
    We had a pretty good time...except for our motor issues. Thanks for inviting us along and a super thanks to Chris for giving us a tow.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast