Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu Cable TV

Kilrtoy
    Not sure why either. It's a new house on a new street and they had to do a three pole pull. It took about three hours. Maybe that's why.
    :cry:
    That explains its.....

Kachina26
    I don't know what to do for TV or internet. How's the cable quality? I can do cable plus high speed for 90 a mo or, I can do DSL and Dish with 120 channels and 300 minutes of long distance for 124 a mo.

Jyruiz
    I am lucky, I use one of my neighbors wireless, don't know which neighbor though. I just use a regular roof mounted antenna, it came with the house. Although it only gets the local channels out there, we usually takes movies to watch at night. Of course, I don't live out there full time, it is just a vaca home.

INSman
    I don't know what to do for TV or internet. How's the cable quality? I can do cable plus high speed for 90 a mo or, I can do DSL and Dish with 120 channels and 300 minutes of long distance for 124 a mo.
    DO NOT pay for any long distance crap, as you will be getting UNLIMITED with us as soon as you get off the dime !! Just make sure you get high speed internet

Todd969
    I didn't do internet, just 6 rooms with one HD\digital box and it's less than $50.00 a month ( no movie channels ) The cable so far has been fine. Good luck on whichever you decide.

ChumpChange
    Watch out for NPG. I just got my bill and they raised my rate a whole $1.50 per month and an extra $.04 for the franchise fee.
    That's one less half gallon I will have for boating.

UncleLarry
    here they have TWO cable internet services..
    one lite and one regular.. regular...is fast lite is bad

INSman
    Who is "regular" ???

SummitKarl
    I went with the "cheata" service from NPGCable, when I did it they offered 3 grades, 512k/512k, 1mg/512k and 1meg/1meg, I went with the 1meg/1meg service it was $34.95 a month plus modem rental of $5 a month, also went with the basic+ digital service for a total of $92 a month.
    had it for 1yr now, no problems, and customer service actually answers the phone

cola
    I went with the "cheata" service from NPGCable, when I did it they offered 3 grades, 512k/512k, 1mg/512k and 1meg/1meg, I went with the 1meg/1meg service it was $34.95 a month plus modem rental of $5 a month, also went with the basic+ digital service for a total of $92 a month.
    had it for 1yr now, no problems, and customer service actually answers the phone
    This is the one we used last summer. Very fast & good service also. This winter we are using Red River & dial up SUCKS.
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12