Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Radar Detector?

dasburb
    Some scumbag broke into my truck in the Venetian parking garage and stole my briefcase and my radar detector. I had a Passport, but I have heard good reviews on the Valentine V1 detector. Does anyone have any advice on which detector I should buy next? Thanks!

Kilrtoy
    If you don't speed you wont need one, Then think about the 400 to 500 you just saved...
    That was easy

RitcheyRch
    Have heard the Valentine 1 is the best. I know they are pricey since was looking for one as well. Wish could get a group rate thing going on some.
    Or like Kilrtoy said, slow down and save your money.

Eliminator 4 Life
    If you don't speed you wont need one, Then think about the 400 to 500 you just saved...
    That was easy
    You outta talk I remember a story about someone coming through parker passing cars in a crazy rage so he didnt get stopped cause he got clocked on radar..
    Valentine hands down is the best one hands down I got mine on ebay

Coach
    Have heard the Valentine 1 is the best. I know they are pricey since was looking for one as well. Wish could get a group rate thing going on some.
    Or like Kilroy said, slow down and save your money.
    I have a Valentine One and it is great. It is easy to read and tells you how many threats are in an area and from what direction the treat is coming. We use it every trip out to the River. I have watched many others get tickets while I slow down and they speed by.
    I don't have a get out of jail or a ticket free pass like Kilroy so the $400 I spend was well worth it to me.

stvneil
    i am really impressed with my valentine one.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    i am really impressed with my valentine one.
    Yep.....
    Valentine is the one.....
    Later,
    CJG

RitcheyRch
    Do you guys with Valentine detectors think the new ones with POP are necessary?

Kilrtoy
    KILRTOY, does not have a get out of jail free card, TRUST ME, that is urban legend

eman1625
    I have the beltronics RX65...thing has worked great so far. Got a good deal on ebay.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast