Thread: Anyone have an old chevy pickup for sale???

boater012
    I am looking to pickup to an older chevy pickup and would like to know if anyone here has an older maybe the 67-72 body style chevy pickup for sale.
    I dont want to smog it, And I dont care if it needs an engine or not if it is in great shape I will do the mechanical work on it
    I Have about 3-4 k to spend. Let me know if you know of one too. I will throw a couple bucks and a twelver to anyone that has a buddy and gives me the lead if I buy the truck!
    I would like one that isn't in bad shape and know I have seen them in this price range that are pretty damn clean!
    I am willing to look at the 73-74 body style as well but if I get one of that body style it needs to be extra clean for the money!

GunninGopher
    Not that it helps much but it might give you a price comparison.
    I sold my '72 C20 Custom Deluxe last year for $2800. It had a 402 Big Block and ran perfect and had 130k original miles. It needed paint and a couple of other things, but it did have alum wheels and decent tires and a Leer shell.
    I probably could have held out for more, but I needed the cash for another project and the truck didn't work well for my family of 4 anymore. Kinda sucks, since it was pretty much the same truck my dad had that we used to go to the river in during the '70's. My brother and I loved riding in the back, especially over the whoops to Martinez. Things are different these days.

Are you Looking for a project truck.I have a 68 chevy C-10 long box.
    The truck has been broken down to the chassis except the cab is still on the chassis.All body parts are staight.Needs new wood for the bed....Hal

wrenchdaddy
    This one is NOT for sale (and never will be) but since we're on the subject of 67-72 chevy trucks I figured i would throw a few pics of my daily driver out there for you guys. I've had it for 10 years, got it when I was 13. And yes, i tow the boat to the lake with it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...n_pics_008.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...over_small.jpg http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...n_pics_009.jpg

K5Mitch
    Sweet looking truck!
    I love GM fullsize trucks I've owned a 74,78,87, and an 89 (all K5's). I've since sold the 74 and 87, but still have my 78 and drive my 89 daily. None look that sexy though.

hondajoey
    Nice looking white chevy.
    Let me know If you find two of them, i am looking for the same thing. I sold my 72 GMC Jimmy about 6 years ago for 7400.00 to buy a house, to some guy in Parker or Havasu i cant remember, it was a copper color real nice rig i wish i knew where he was i would love to see if he would sell it back to me.

boater012
    You guys have a couple of really nice trucks there!! I actually found a really nice truck today when I was talking a friend of mine he offered to sell me his!
    I am going to be picking up a 1975 1 ton dually with a 454 for 2000 bucks. I cant beat it. It runs great and is great shape needs a little tlc but thats the easy part!! Thanks for everyones help. I would still like to find a nice 67-72 to work on on the weekends and keep me going!