Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Houseboat

ratso
    I am purchasing a houseboat tomorrow. It's an outboard, has a generator, ac, fridge, and basically all the comforts of home. I didn't really notice any houseboats when I was at Havasu a couple of years ago, so this might not be the proper place to ask this question, but do you think it would be okay to put on back of the boat "NO FAT CHICKS" :idea: :jawdrop:

Jyruiz
    I am purchasing a houseboat tomorrow. It's an outboard, has a generator, ac, fridge, and basically all the comforts of home. I didn't really notice any houseboats when I was at Havasu a couple of years ago, so this might not be the proper place to ask this question, but do you think it would be okay to put on back of the boat "NO FAT CHICKS" :idea: :jawdrop:
    No, fat chicks need love too.

Sleek-Jet
    I've heard that fat chicks will do damn near anything... "Game on" I say... :idea: :idea: :rollside:

lakewake
    Hey Ratso,No help from me on the name but I was curious..are you still in Waco,Tx and are you going to put your house boat in Havi?

a catered life
    to be honest what if you invite a friend and his girlfriend or wife is a little overweight...that might put you in a weird position....but maybe you dont give a puck

91nordic29
    i guess that would be okay. most of those young chickadees you will have on board wont be bright enough to figure out that it is rude....

ratso
    Hey Ratso,No help from me on the name but I was curious..are you still in Waco,Tx and are you going to put your house boat in Havi?
    ...yeah, still in Waco (no Davidian Jokes) :boxingguy I'd like to move to Havasu but I'm afraid there might be a "hit" out on me.
    Honestly though, I've been wanting to make the move but my businesses keep me tied here at the moment. :cry:
    ...good one 91Nordic. :rollside:

91nordic29
    ...yeah, still in Waco (no Davidian Jokes) :boxingguy I'd like to move to Havasu but I'm afraid there might be a "hit" out on me.
    Honestly though, I've been wanting to make the move but my businesses keep me tied here at the moment. :cry:
    there wont be a hit out on ya, ratso. i have always liked you on the boards and this is really the first time i ever even had a sideways thought in your direction.
    i think we (us girls) would love to see the young chick magnet playboy in person! :rollside:

THEPISTONHEAD
    Go for it..................I do like the other one too.....Fat chicks need love too!!!!

lakewake
    Just interested. My Mom was a distributor for Paul Meyers' Success Motivational Institute years ago.They are in Waco. She took along on some of those Rah Rah conventions.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast