Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why We Don't Trust Democrats With National Security

Steve 1

SmokinLowriderSS
    Darn that Ann Coulter .... Too bad for the Liberals she is almost never wrong, and got this one correct too.

Steve 1

canuck1
    Darn that Ann Coulter .... Too bad for the Liberals she is almost never wrong, and got this one correct too.
    You're kidding right?

Steve 1
    You're kidding right?
    That Sir will not fly post an example that we can tear apart !

SmokinLowriderSS
    You're kidding right?
    Go ahead, post the littany of errors she has made lately ...... :argue: I'm curious.
    I'll correct ya if Steve1 doesn't beat me to it. The factometer will be loaded about 7PM tomorow ... unless I am skinning a Whitetail in the garage. :crossx:
    No, I'm not kidding. I have a disconnect for my sense of humor, I normally pull it in here........

HM
    Go ahead, post the littany of errors she has made lately ...... :argue: I'm curious.
    She reported that the coal miners were alive. Pretty big fock up there. Just shows you that you should be skeptical of any "journalists." I think journalists and news media in general, both right and left sides have now passed up used-car-salesman on the sleeze scale and passed up lawyers on the wh0re scale.... they are only interested in what supports their views and supports selling air time and or news papers.
    I was already disgusted with the media, and this one really shows the media's true colors. Some "journalists" think they covered their asses by claiming that they stated the report was unconfirmed.....so why the fock report it? Shit, I will give them unconfirmed stories all day long!

Steve 1
    She reported that the coal miners were alive. Pretty big fock up there. Just shows you that you should be skeptical of any "journalists." I think journalists and news media in general, both right and left sides have now passed up used-car-salesman on the sleeze scale and passed up lawyers on the wh0re scale.... they are only interested in what supports their views and supports selling air time and or news papers.
    I was already disgusted with the media, and this one really shows the media's true colors. Some "journalists" think they covered their asses by claiming that they stated the report was unconfirmed.....so why the fock report it? Shit, I will give them unconfirmed stories all day long!
    So did every news service in the world That was the feed-back they got from the fresh air center!

HM
    So did every news service in the world That was the feed-back they got from the fresh air center!
    Wrong...the Fresh Air Center was giving little to no information. They got the info by "over hearing" someone leaving the church say that they were alive. The whole wh0rish industry showed why they should never be believed, or atleast taken with a major grain of salt. Fox news is a sell out to the right as much as CNN and the others are a sell out to the left. They are only interested in the truth IF it helps them AND if it sells. The media is nothing more than a bunch of dirty pirate hookers.

canuck1
    Wrong...the Fresh Air Center was giving little to no information. They got the info by "over hearing" someone leaving the church say that they were alive. The whole wh0rish industry showed why they should never be believed, or atleast taken with a major grain of salt. Fox news is a sell out to the right as much as CNN and the others are a sell out to the left. They are only interested in the truth IF it helps them AND if it sells. The media is nothing more than a bunch of dirty pirate hookers.
    I don't think I need to add much to this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast