Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: USC vs. Texas

Old Texan
    Hey, look who else is back after the game is over. You were kind of quiet for a half.
    Talkin' on the phone, F'd up some furniture, need a new cell phone (Mac Brown gets the bill), and doing all the tuggin' and wishin' and whatever. He ll of a game SWB, H ell of a game. And that was win or lose.

Woodster
    Its just to bad the refs couldnt get shit right..2 blown calls giving Texas 10 extra points..No excuse though, USC's defense didnt show up

Old Texan
    GO USC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0_0358-med.JPG :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    I got a big old Longhorn Pennant to hang on that fine lookin' old Hooter....

UBFJ #454
    "UofA? USC beat them by like three touchdowns."
    Oops ... Your Right ... It Was UCLA We Whipped Up On ... Oh Well, Who Really Cares As Long As It Was A SoCal Team That Got BEAT!

J540
    Nice how fast can you give up 12 points, OH yah 4 min,

Old Texan
    White is a very quick north and south runner. Reggie Bush can run too, but for some reason he's preferring to try and run east and west. You cannot run east and west against Texas without some kind of misdirection.
    Gee somebody corrected about UT's defensive speed about a month back. Hummmm.......

Old Texan
    Is that what they mean by "Hookem Horns"?
    You need to meet Bevo out in HIS pasture. I'm sure I could arrange a meeting. You, Bevo and Willie and the boys......

Old Texan
    That there is funny
    41-38, that's funny :cry:

Old Texan
    They are better than Texas up the middle. They need to pound that middle. It will slow down the pass rush later.
    The Def. Coord. had balls of steel to not blitz. Carroll's whole game plan was based on blitzes andthey DID NOT COME....

1978 Rogers
    Some of those predictions from earlier were great. I little over confident in USC. LOL. That was a great game. Young was the MVP all the way.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425