Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I can't beleave I pay these ppl salary...

YeLLowBoaT
    So I am working on the boat out front, when a very nasty fight breaks out across the street and down alittle.( this place has had probs for years) Lots of screeming. then some 1 pulls out a pipe and starts beating on the other guy. I see this from my door way ( on the way to call 911) I get inside grab the phone and my 870 and start walking out side the door.
    "hello 911, whats your emergancy" " some 1 at this address is getting beat up with a pipe." "ok, help is on the way... whats your name, addy, yadda yadda..." " None of your neibors are reporting this fight."" we can't do anything until its been reported by more then one person" " Hell lady they are all out front dailing as we speak." "look lady I am going over there right now with my shot gun to stop this fight, I am in fear for the life of the guy who is now on the ground." "don't do that sir" Right then some 1 else come runing out of the house and pulls the guy off other, just enuff to get in his car and peel out. The attacker gets in a truck and chases after him. I tell this to the operator. " so the prob has been resloved sir, there is no reason for us to send some one out" "No it hasn't," "the fight stoped sir" "yes" "then there is no reason to send any1" "What the hell do you mean there is no reason to send some 1" "I want to speak to your supervisor" " your holding up the line sir, you must get off." " I tell you what you get me in touch with your super visor Or I will call the local news station..." I am still on hold with the supervisor... Been 20 mins and the cops have yet to shown up...Funny how she was not going to let me talk to her supervisor til I told them I was going to call the local news station...
    I mean wtf, You can't come break up a fight unless 2 ppl report it... wtf.
    I am so going to rip the supervizor a new a$$ hole...

Tom Brown
    You should throw a block party. ...... loosen everyone up.

Boat Loan Guy
    so did you ever get to talk with a supervisor?

YeLLowBoaT
    Well that was a waste of time to talk with the supervisor... looks like I am going to make a few more call in the morning... This type of shit is exactly whats killing CA.

Tom Brown
    "Hello police, a citizen is in desperate need of help."
    "There was a 9 billion dollar budget surplus this year. Thank you for calling."

MRSDRMCAT
    That is CRAZY........she is a embarrasment to the profession. When I started reading the thread I was thinking oh great here we go.....but that is so scary that someone like that could be answering 911. Sounds like one of those training tapes that they play in school of "WHAT NOT TO DO". Make sure you speak with her supervisor.

Kilrtoy
    where is fair oaks, By Sac

vmjtc3
    There was a show on tv a while back about a lady that got shot twice. She called 911 and the dumb a s s b i t c h that answered the call say where where you shot. She says once in the head and once (i cant remember where she said). Dumb ass on the phone then says well if you were realy shot in the head you could not be calling 911. Then she hangs up on her.
    Lady call's back again same dumb ass hangs up again. She finaly calls her son in another state he calls 911 in his state they call the state mom is in then they finaly decide to send help. :yuk:

RitcheyRch
    LE should have definitely shown up. Will be interesting to see what becomes of this. Hopefully the guy getting beat up is ok.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast