Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Kona Jet
    I am new to the BIG boat experience. I have a little kona jet that insuring was easy. I am looking for a company who will insure a 27 cougar. I am in California (if that matters with boats). Most people I call will not touch tunnels. PLEASE help! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif
    Thank you
    Kona Jet

27mtrcougar
    Originally posted by Kona Jet:
    I am new to the BIG boat experience. I have a little kona jet that insuring was easy. I am looking for a company who will insure a 27 cougar. I am in California (if that matters with boats). Most people I call will not touch tunnels. PLEASE help! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/confused.gif
    Thank you
    Kona Jet Hi kona.Congrats on your new 27mtr,got mine last November and love it.You might want to check out Progressive ins they are out of Cleveland Ohio,but I would think they should have a agent in your area.Ive had good luck with them.1-800-888-7764 GOOD LUCK.

bigboy78
    Try AAA, I talk to the rep. at the boat show and he said that AAA would insure tunnels. I just found his card, Kevin Smith office #(562)861-2231 cell#(562)900-0883 E-mail smith.kevin@aaa-calif.com. Hopefully that will help.

kab
    If none of those work PMA Insurance out of florida will insure that boat. So will Keigler Insurance-look in the back of ***boat Magazine.

Cheetah
    I'm with All State and have had nothing but good luck. Great rates, and unbelievable service. I blew the bottom end of my outdirve out last year the beginning of the season in the Sacramento Delta, and they had me back in the water in two weeks no questions asked....

Mn Howard Cat
    I shopped a round and Farmers was all right they coverd my Fountain but would not cover my Howard cat I ended up at Progressive. And the rates arnt to bad.

warlock25
    I got a quote from AAA for my 25' tunnel and they said they insure up to a 26' tunnel. The price was reasonable , around 750.00 But I'm still going to look around a little more. There was also Alternative Ins. Agency there at the boat show. They were from Corona, CA. Ask for Mike Mitchell, They also insure tunnels. I have not gotten a quote from them yet. 909/280-9999 Good Luck.

MrHavasuCat
    If you can get an agreed value on your 25' tunnel with good liability and replacement cost for $750.00, jump on it. I don't think you will find it any cheaper. I paid $4000. last year on a Mach 26, and now the same company wants more than $5000. on the same boat. I even lowere the insured value and have no claims. The insurance industry is f#@^ed up in my opinion. my .02

1quickjet
    Originally posted by Cheetah:
    I'm with All State and have had nothing but good luck. Great rates, and unbelievable service. I blew the bottom end of my outdirve out last year the beginning of the season in the Sacramento Delta, and they had me back in the water in two weeks no questions asked....
    Cheetah, No joke? I too have Allstate, but was starting to get a little worried. Many have complained about there service, and following through with their claims. Glad to see its working for someone. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Blown Sleek
    Working in the Harley business I know All state farmers state farm to be the best!! If tehy will wright it it is cheaper and coverage is bette!! Go to them!! I went to Progressive and if I ever have a loss I will be crying!! I have to many tickets ya know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast