Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNLEASED Deano 32 Force test ride!

hot_diggity_dog
    This past Saturday I finally got to hookup with Deano and his family. He parked on the small Sandbar with the rest of the crew who got there late, Boat floating, Hallet19, XRated, 6Dollar Boat, Warlock25, The 28 DCB I think his name was Steve From Colorado???
    We are all checking out Deano's new ride when he ask if we wanted to go for a ride. Boat floating, 6 Dollar and myself jump in to go.
    I was impressed on how quite it was as we were idling. I also notice that there was a lot of room in that rig.
    We proceeded to take off towards Needles at around 75MPH, the boat came on plane with not to much effort and just cruised at those speeds.
    With a little throttle you could hear as feel the blowers wind up and the acceleration to 100+ seemed effortless.
    We made a quick turn around to head back and navigated through about 10 Jet Skiers and did a nice pass in front of the sandbar with a top speed of 118 or something, who cares it was fast enough.
    Overall I thought the boat was really solid and rode well at all speeds. The rigging of the Motors was nice and tight, the Gel coat looked better up close than the photo's.
    Congrat's on the new ride Deano looks like a winner!
    HDD
    [ September 30, 2003, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

unleashed
    Hey HDD, It was good hanging with ya'll. I look forward to this weekend. Should be just as nice! Oh and that Tuna was awesome. Please bring some this weekend as Im jonesing for some right now. How about the sandbar on Friday and Saturday in the early afternoon???
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/249uu-med.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/249uu2-med.JPG[/img]

mbrown2
    Deano, the boat looks sweet, can't believe I did not get to see it on the lake last week...next time

hot_diggity_dog
    Hey HDD, It was good hanging with ya'll. I look forward to this weekend. Should be just as nice! Oh and that Tuna was awesome. Please bring some this weekend as Im jonesing for some right now. How about the sandbar on Friday and Saturday in the early afternoon???
    Deano on Saturday don't we have to be in the line up at 10:00AM?
    I'll bring the grinds, plenty for us.
    Thanks for the shorts too! The wifey likes them with no pockets in the rear, she say's it shows the ass better. LOL
    HDD

sounds like you guys had a good time,sorry we didnt get to come up to havasu to meet you guys.we ended up with 10 people going with us,even though there is enough room for everyone in the boat i didnt want to listen to the crying about when are we going home 2 hours after we got to the sand bar so i stayed in parker and the comfort of being able to drop anyone off in 15 minutes.

roln 20s
    Unleashed- I'll be at the sandbar on Friday around noon. Hope to see you there. Can't wait to see the boat up close. You know if Dano is going to be there with his 29?
    Roln 20s

unleashed
    Hey HDD, Glad your wife likes your ass. Tell those killer dogs of yours that I'll be bringing shrek(My dog)with me all next year. Yes 10am were supposed to be in the lineup. I always skip out after the first couple of runs though and head to my favorite spot the sandbar. We can meetup there at 1pm.
    Roln, I think Dano will be there along with Sandbarmike and crew. I'll be at the sandbar friday around 1pm. Come by and say hi.
    Boatnam get your ass to Havasu this weekend if you can. SHeeeezz you Parker people are to good for us!
    Mikebrown, are you going out this weekend??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

BoatFloating
    Deano, thanks for that ride. That was a smooth ride and not a bump that boat didn't smooth out. You got a great ride there, you should proud of what you created.

Jrocket
    BF was in a Force?

unleashed
    Hey BF, thanks alot. It was good to hang with ya for awhile. You guys are all definitly cool peeps. I can't believe how crowded it was this weekend. Now if we can only keep those sea doos up toward needles. See you all this weekend.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast