Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golf cart/Rhino AZ. reistration?

djunkie
    I know this has been beat to death already but I'm getting ready to do it. Anyone done it recently? What do you need to show the DMV out there? Also who are you guys using for insurance?

fasbote
    Just registered my cart at the DMV in Page. Az. All I needed was the title, or certificate of origin, which I got from the EZ Go factory in Atlanta. That's all you need. However, there is whole list of stuff that has to be on the cart to be street legal. Windshield, horn, lighted license plate holder, brake lights headlights, turn signals and of course liability insurance. My cart is insured with Foremost (Farmers) Full coverage is only $120.00 per year

shadow
    I know this has been beat to death already but I'm getting ready to do it. Anyone done it recently? What do you need to show the DMV out there? Also who are you guys using for insurance?
    Title/Allstate.Rhino runs a couple hundred a year full coverage.Make sure you put a windshield,lighted lic plate light,head lights,tail lights,brake lights,rear view mirror,seat belts.Hand signals for turn signals.
    When i took mine down they didn't even sweat any of that in fact they didn't even go outside to look at it,but i belive that was because it was new and never registered straight from Yamaha.I run all over town without a windshield and haven't been stopped,but i always wear sun glasses for eye protection/same as a motorcycle.

djunkie
    Thanks guys. Darrel will I need to make an appointment for the DMV in Havasu if its on a friday? Also will it be a big deal since I'm from Ca. but have a house in Havasu?

Boatcop
    Thanks guys. Darrel will I need to make an appointment for the DMV in Havasu if its on a friday? Also will it be a big deal since I'm from Ca. but have a house in Havasu?
    No appointments at the AZ MVD.
    First come first served.

djunkie
    No appointments at the AZ MVD.
    First come first served.
    So having a Ca. drivers license isn't a problem?

Boatcop
    Nope!

djunkie
    Nope!
    Awesome. Thanks Alan.

OGShocker
    So having a Ca. drivers license isn't a problem?
    I just registered the Jeep with no worries! It is one less reason for the locals in LHC to flip me off. They still do it, but now it is for other reasons..
    Good luck, Dflakey! :crossx:
    Mark

djunkie
    I just registered the Jeep with no worries! It is one less reason for the locals in LHC to flip me off. They still do it, but now it is for other reasons..
    Good luck, Dflakey! :crossx:
    Mark
    I noticed that when I was with you last time. I didn't want to say anything though. :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast