Thread: ***boat Magazine

Gearhead
    I just received my ***boat Magazine this week but could hardly see any boats....... Anybody else have the same problem?

malcolm
    Heh-heh! Yeah, I'm not complaining though!

h2oboy
    boats?? they show boats in that mag??

maxwedge
    All kidding aside. Along with the girls, which are present in mass quantities, there really are also shitload of awesome boats in the July issue, and as a refreshing change, most of them are 30' or less custom built hot rods, just as it should be in my opinion...and there's a restoration article, and some worthwhile tech...best issue I've seen in a long time. Last month the olds article, then I get my T-shirt yesterday, and now this!... all I can say is great phukin job guys. For a while there It seemed like I was getting two copies of Power Boat every month only with a different cover.

spudsgarage
    Just got my Mag & Thought I would share. I was there in person waiting my turn for a photo shoot, you should have seen all of the Hot Boat Bikini Babes in person in LHC, there were plenty of them and even better yet was the wide array of boats to view! Many of the boats were shot @ the Nautical but they ask a few boats, my 77 Sleekcraft Kauai (pg 48), Tahiti Lil Squirt (pg 52), Shockwave Magnatude (pg 38-38) & a few others, to head out to a cove for a shoot, they had a pootoon boat loaded and we followed them across from site 6 in a cove up against the reeds. While I waited in the water for my turn, I took some shots, man that Lil Squirt is a very very nice boat with an incredible restoration!!!
    http://www.spudsgarage.com/images/IMG_8028t.jpg
    Lil Squirt, are you out there?? I lost your card, pm me your e-mail address and I will send you all of the shots, Again, nice Squirt!!
    http://www.spudsgarage.com/images/IMG_8029t.jpg