Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raff............

Rod-64
    Well after the buglary and all the sh*t I finally got the new Dell in and back on line.....Tiffany is in prison after getting caught....running....being tazered...kicking out the window of the cruiser, etc. Too good for her if I'd a caught her first. :yuk:
    Anyhoo no word on the rest of my crap......Kingman police are a jerkoff waste of time so I'm not holding my breath,
    Going to Havasu now..........at least I still have my boat. :crossx:
    May drunk dial you later!!!!! :skull: :crossx:

raff
    Man, this whole thing just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't want to say I'm glad the perps got caught, but jeezzzzzz
    an inside job and allllllll!!!!
    So sorry about the police, you know, I guess they think they got better things to follow up on than just your Sh*it. (got figure) i thought that's what they were there for.
    Tell Terry how sorry Sara and I are about this whole thing, It must really really suck right now. (Sara giving Terry a hug)
    What about insurance? No deal yet???
    See ya later
    Good luck
    We will be out next week, call us.
    Mark out

a catered life
    rod i just heard the bad news today...i'm sorry to hear this shit happened.... :cry: glad they caught her

SoCal_fun
    Rod,
    I also am very sorry to hear all of this!! Such a shame. I'm glad they caught her though, but also glad she's okay.
    Hope you get your stuff back!!
    Give Terry our best, hope to see you next week. :rollside:

raff
    Rod Rod Rod

Rod-64
    Thanks guys...it's been a real pain in the ass.......between the police and the insurance dicking around it seems nothing is getting done. Except the wallet is getting lighter with all the re-keying and stuff.
    Anyways Sunday was great........took my supervisor and family out....launched at Cattail and took them to the Dam and a tour of Black Meadow Landing. Had a nice BBQ in the lagoon then went skiing. Now every muscle in me body is sore and Terry has a mean sunburn on the upper back. Did the trip just in time as Mon. and today were very windy.....Sunday was perfect.
    BML looked kinda dead....we walked around the rooms during the tour and there weren't that many cars around. Got a new lady I never seen before working the store.
    Very nice relaxing day after all the BS of the last 3 weeks. :220v:
    So what's going on this weekend??? Who's going and for how long? With Terry having weekends off now we should be able to do something......maybe take the waverunner since they'll be other boats and we just took ours out........well lemme know what's up and talk to all you BML junkies soon. :crossx:

Rod-64
    Lucky the long post came out..got this when I hit the submit button ------------------
    There seems to have been a slight problem with the ***boat Forums database.
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.
    We apologise for any inconvenience.

Rod-64
    fgbfgbgbdfbdbdfbdfb

raff
    Pick up the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod-64
    My delivery truck just came.....calling you back in a sec. :boxed:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast