Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna Weekend - Your comments

LynnsJet
    First time there, I had a great time meeting a lot of the people I only knew from this site. The weather was windy but dry and there was no lack of good food, good beverage and good times with the greatest people.
    I received donations of 86 used cell phones for the "cell phones for soldiers" project. Eighty six - I was very pleased and I am sure the soldiers that will be receiveing calling cards will be very appreciative. Thank you to everyone that is sympethic to the well being of our soldiers.
    I would like to extend special thanks to three people that worked very hard on this project: redleader, MizBubba & sunkisst. This project will not be complete as long as we have soldiers that need our help.
    Jack was a graceous host. He could not have done more to make for a wonderful event at his lovely home.
    BOTE is alive and well. Everyone did a great job, thanks.
    What's next? Where do we go from here?
    L J

HammerDown
    It was great...until that Island got in my way :notam: ... :messedup:

DelawareDave
    So where are the pictures?

likwidsukr
    I wanted to go again but i am a little far now. I used to live in Raleigh NC :cry: :cry:

Big Boys Toy PE857
    Made it home safely. Had a great time. Thanks to all who made it happen, obviously especially to Jack, his place is amazing and his hospitality is second to none. Going out in the garage now to find what blew out my jet pump bowl. Anyone know of an Agressor 9 vane bowl for sale?
    Jim
    PS to Wet Dream: You're welcome.

JDSHEMI
    we had a great time saw some beautiful country and some beautiful boats

Jim W
    It was great...until that Island got in my way :notam: ... :messedup:
    hey Hammer, I had ya covered right from the start.
    I told everyone----you were just making sure there were no weeds on your prop!!!
    You know, before a really hard run! :rollside:
    Be good, jim & Veronica, AKA Ileen Dover

supersoaker509
    A big thanks goes out to Jack for all the great hospitality and for hosting a great open house at his very sweeeet place. As always a great time.
    I also would like to send a Special Thanks out to the BOTE founders for starting all of this. It has been a great 5 years and hope to have many more.

shirkey4750
    As usual, a great time, with great people and some awesome boats. Thanks again to Jack for his hospitality and work. I think a special thanks should go out to the cooks and all the people in the serving line who gave their time and effort to make this a special event. To top it off, the catered dinner Sat. evening was also great. A special comendation to Mrs. Tugboat for those killer deserts.

VD CRUISER
    We thrashed reallly hard to get there on Friday, but couldn't get everything together until past midday Saturday. Finally made it in the water about 4:00 pm Saturday. As usual it was great, great people and great boats. Just wish we could have spent more time there and talked to more of you.
    Jack, thanks for what you did, wish I could have been there for the photo shoot but it just wasn't meant to be I guess. Any way its good to have the boat back together again. Hope to see some of you soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast