Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 2003 MACH22 forsale

Sandbar Junkies
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    HEY,HEY,HEY.......THIS IS JUST STARTING TO CLAM DOWN.....DONT STIR IT UP AGAIN But the Cart rigging was done by "TCD"...thats TOBTEK CUSTOM DESIGNS ....AND yes you are correct some things were aquired from HOMEDEPOT...like all the ZIP TIES, electricial tape, bulk wire, and electricial fittings...BUT nothing else I swear! I bought the rattle can's of paint at lowes
    PS: hows the new business coming along? Any nibbles on the 26?
    I have'nt really tried to hard to sell it the way I figure its not going to sell until it gets warm, I may even keep it I'm not sure. If someone brings me cash I will let it go but not really trying to hard yet.

XTRM22
    Originally posted by Sandbar Junkies
    Hey Toby could you please SPAM my boat I need 6pages of advertising.:
    Oh yeah who did the rigging on the Golf cart, TCC or WCC because my friends cart had alot of Home Depot fittings on his cart and it took forever because he bought the cart from TCC and WCC rigged it was supposed to be a complete motor package and it did not come with battery cable or batterys and he did not want to pay, so he called one of his 5 Lawyers that he had on retainer, and it cost him 37cents for a stamp, and someone was talking out of his neck, then he called from the Dunes and said how much he loved the cart.
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are! LOL
    Hey Carl it was nice waving to you guys at In & Out two weeks ago hope your weeknd was as good as ours!
    Chuck

ROZ
    Originally posted by Havasu Cig
    Tony is still friends with JT. Last I heard JT was doing home audio stuff. JT was a big help to me when he was at DCB.
    John Tucker is doing home theater and prewires. He buys from me from time to time. He's a standup guy for sure.
    His company is Precision Tech Connect. 619-588-0800 is his office if anyone is interested....

TOBTEK
    TTT......anyone?

UnionJack
    I want one... I just need to wait for a few ot shifts before I get one---

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415