Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 07 dodge diesels

245 LIMITED
    hey i heard dodge is going to a big v-8 cummins with the allison trans is a option in the 07 models. is this true or what

STV_Keith
    I don't believe any of the rumors until the truck is parked on the lot, but the rumor is a 6.7l stroker version of the 5.9l. Still inline 6.

Jordy
    I'd find it hard to believe that GM would let an Allison product be put in a light duty Dodge product either. Then again, stranger things have happened, espeically since the Germans bought out Detroit Diesel. :idea: :idea:

UnionJack
    They are doing a new 6.7 liter I-6 cummins in there new work trucks, but it has less HP and more torque then the current 5.9 Liter. I check the same thing when I bought my Dodge, I am happy to get 19 mpg's to the river

245 LIMITED
    i thought it sounded funny but you never know . thats why i came here, i knew id get the real deal here. im a full blown chevy guy but. im going to buy the dodge. plain bad ass truck

UnionJack
    I got my MegaCab at the end of march, and I have nothing but good stuff to say, I put a 6" lift on 35's, and like I said on the way to the river I get 19mpg @ 80 mph.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I got my MegaCab at the end of march, and I have nothing but good stuff to say, I put a 6" lift on 35's, and like I said on the way to the river I get 19mpg @ 80 mph.
    wheres the pcitures of this pig.. I have been asking forever

Run_em_Hard
    I'd find it hard to believe that GM would let an Allison product be put in a light duty Dodge product either. Then again, stranger things have happened, espeically since the Germans bought out Detroit Diesel. :idea: :idea:
    Actually the allison package has been availiable for a while now.

UnionJack
    wheres the pcitures of this pig.. I have been asking forever
    My bad.... today

UnionJack

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast