Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wetdream you ok

jets4me
    bill just checking to see if you are all right did they stich you up let us know just because you beat me does not matter ha ha still have to make sure your ok bill thanks for everything hope you are ok .........Mike

moparjet
    What Happend?....doesnt Sound Too Good

redleader@Anna
    Hey mike,
    Just cause he beat you doesn't mean you had to beat him up...how bad was it... how many stiches?? :skull: :cry: :skull:

jets4me
    but i do know that he fell off his trailer and cut his leg open pretty good but that is all i know now

fat rat
    but i do know that he fell off his trailer and cut his leg open pretty good but that is all i know now
    Talked to him last nite...........I think he said 4 stitches. OUCH! :crossx:

Hallett19
    What are you doing playing around on the trailer like that Bill !!?!?

nitro557
    it used to be mine so its cursed,watch out bill soon your skin will fall off if you get in the water LOL

Wet Dream
    Thanks for asking Jets. The word got out quick, but I'm gonna live.
    I was at the fuel pump going from one side of the boat to the other, over the trailer tongue. I put my foot up on the trailer, but slipped, and my body was still going forward. As I'm laying face down on the pavement with my chicken legs still up in the air, I'm hoping nobody saw my graceful fall. I started to pick myself up and noticed a steady dripping of blood hitting the pavement, picked myself up, looked at this lady just watching me, like I was going to do it again for an encore or something, and sat my ass back down. The blood was pouring from between my fingers and my wife and JR were really good about getting things under control and the bleeding stopped. I'd still like to watch my wife slap that stupid bitch at the pump. The ambulance came, checked it out, said that JR did a good job of wrappng me up, and offered to take me in the ambu, but I couldn't see using up their time for a laceration to the leg. If I'm taking an ambu ride, it better be a lot more serious, and not any time in the near future. The hospital was about 40 minutes away, so I recommend nobody gets seriously injured at Anna. So you go in and fill out your paperwork, and get the buzzer like you'd get at Applebee's or Red Lobster. Finally, mine went off. Ok, every station in the hospital from the front desk, waiting room, nurses station, the doctors, checkout... they have some hot friggin staff babes in there. Four hours, 2 perkacets(sp?), and 4 skin staples later, I walk out with this, and went to get my perscription for Vicodin If I were smart and thinking about it, I would have taken pics after the bleeding stopped and showed you my bone, but this might be graphic enough for some of you....right JRJetter?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...52Mvc-734f.jpg

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im pretty sure thats good enough...... :crossx:

Jim W
    Might be a good spot to get a "in memory of" tattoo :idea:
    Actually I was thinking of starting a new thread once things died down a bit concerning getting a safety crew or ambulance for the weekend.
    If you think about it---- sooner or later, the odds are someone is going to get hurt or need medical assistance and need help. Really, it's just a matter of time.
    Just something to think about for the future.
    Be good, Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast