:cry: Its gotta go, This boat is a family jet which was designed with an engine cover and thru transom headers. It is supposed to have two buckets and a couch, I still have the buckets and the couch, but the couch is beyond saving, so it will need to be rebuilt. I have all new marine vinyl for the seats and new marine carpet. My wife does upholstery, but wont do mine because I wont pay for it.
This boat has been a project for the last 5 years. It has a rebuilt 450hp 454, that has never been in the water. Engine has new Edelbrock intake, carb, valve covers, billet distributer, starter, new everything, plus a polished steel crank. It has only run in my driveway. The boat has new wiring, all gauges work, new steering, and new cables. Boat has twin 12 gallon aluminum tanks.
The boat has a decent white paint job on the top half of the boat, the bottom is black, but has some of the original gold metalflake paint showing thru in one spot. The Dominator jet was supposedly disassembled and overhauled by the previous owner.
The boat comes with a decent dual axle trailer, that needs some cosmetic work, but has bearing buddies, and all the lights work.
This boat could be on the lake as soon as someone puts an interior in it. It still needs a few small things,but nothing that will stop it from getting on the water. The engine needs a good detail job, it sat under a tarp for almost a year while I was gone for work, and developed some surface rust.
Now for the bad news. I do not have a title for this boat, or trailer. If you are still interested I am asking $3500 or best offer. Call Larry Ratliff at 479-925-3190, or e-mail at arjetfxr@msn.com.
E-mail me for additional pictures.